Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

He doesn't drink lager

He doesn't drink cider

He doesn't drink bitter

He doesn't drink vodka

He won't drink tequila

Or Jagermeister

He plays for the Leicester

He's Danny Drinkwater

We're Leicester City

East Midlands' masters

We're top of the table

We're going for title

Better than Forest

Better than Derby

Better than Queens Park

Better than Burnley

Number one, number one

Number one, number one

Number one, number one

Number one, number one

:cool:

When we play forest

Billy, Nige will

Billy, Nige will

Billy, Nige will kill your dog

Billy, Nige will kill your dog

To 'who the ****in hell are you'

Who let the dogs out?

Who? Who who?

Nige poked their eyes out

Shoo! Shoo shoo!

That'd be a goodun for Knocky & Mahrez too.

Who let the frogs out?

Who? Who who?

Nige let the frogs out.

Nige! Nige Nige.

or GTF

He'll clean the bogs out

G T F

Earthquake when he jogs out

G T F

Guest MarshallForEngland

A Knockeart chant to the the classic Bluebells tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgsv2skSsM

"Knooooooockaert" or even "Yoooung Knockaert" as Alan Young often calls him lol Could have a lot of fun with the catchy violin hook as well. It would rely on pronouncing the wrong way but that's how everyone says it at the moment anyway, including in the "don't sell Knockaert" chant.

:cool:

Amazing atmospheres need to be simpler to catch on more like

We are Leicester City champions

We are the team in blue and we love you

No one can beat us Leicester City

We love you more and more

Champions

Champions

Champions

All to the beats and general sounds as per the video

Edited by Gforce19

Always thought this would sound good.

Tune of the muppets mana mana song (can easily be found on you tube) or if you dont know this it was used for a bn biscuit ad in early 2000s

Nugent

Du du du du du

Vardy

Du du du du

Knockaert

Du du du du du du....

Replace names with any other players. Could even go through the whole starting 11.

Edited by Fridge lcfc

Always thought this would sound good.

Tune of the muppets mana mana song (can easily be found on you tube) or if you dont know this it was used for a bn biscuit ad in early 2000s

Nugent

Du du du du du

Vardy

Du du du du

Knockaert

Du du du du du du....

Replace names with any other players. Could even go through the whole starting 11.

ma-na ma-na = 4 syllables

Nugent, Vardy, Knockaert = 2 syllables

:frusty:

Just because the syllables dont match doesn't mean it won't work. Ma-na ma-na is sang pretty quick in the song so the players names actually fit in if you try it. I know there not the same syllable length. Try fitting a players name with four syllables in though. You'll struggle

Just because the syllables dont match doesn't mean it won't work. Ma-na ma-na is sang pretty quick in the song so the players names actually fit in if you try it. I know there not the same syllable length. Try fitting a players name with four syllables in though. You'll struggle

David nugent

Du du du du du

Jamie vardy

Du du du du

Fits better. Not stretching words out. Still. i doubt this will get an airing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wes will have you in his pocket

Danny Drinkwater's the man

We've got Paul konchesky and Wasilewski

and Knocky with a tan

But where they all come from is lcfc

We've got Kasper in goal and up front theres Vardy

And on the wing is where you'll find Dyer lurk

And Pearson is the man that makes it work

Lalalalalalalala

Only fools tune

Waiting for the replies calling this cringe lol

It is a bit :P

Edited by foxfanazer

changed it around a bit … thoughts?

sheep shaggers

and forest shite

unlike you

we'll be top flight

were not your rivals.. who gives a sh*t!

lets start the chant for you bunch of pricks

all on our own

all on our own

all on our own

and were all on our own

Edited by Tedders

Wes will have you in his pocket

Danny Drinkwater's the man

We've got Paul konchesky and Wasilewski

and Knocky with a tan

But where they all come from is lcfc

We've got Kasper in goal and up front theres Vardy

And on the wing is where you'll find Dyer lurk

And Pearson is the man that makes it work

Lalalalalalalala

Only fools tune

Waiting for the replies calling this cringe lol

It is a bit :P

Usually this thread is full of rip-off shite, but I actually like this. I know the Barmy Army sang a song to this tune for Trott but don't think any football fans have it.

For me, Some simple ones are effective!

"WEEEE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!" Skip to 4.40 Then skip to 7.00, Best fans in the country. Even the commentators have to speak up

Also another leaf to take out of their book, Is jumping. It must be an amazing sight for a footballer to see 30,000 fans all jumping up together

And one a little bit more complex (That our fans will probably crucify and sing at 300x faster than it should be)

It varies but the main one they sing is

do do do do do do do do    do do do do do do do GLASGOW CELTIC! (LEICESTER CITY!) Also seen on the first video at 7.00

For me, Some simple ones are effective!

"WEEEE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!" Skip to 4.40 Then skip to 7.00, Best fans in the country. Even the commentators have to speak up

Also another leaf to take out of their book, Is jumping. It must be an amazing sight for a footballer to see 30,000 fans all jumping up together

And one a little bit more complex (That our fans will probably crucify and sing at 300x faster than it should be)

It varies but the main one they sing is

do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do GLASGOW CELTIC! (LEICESTER CITY!) Also seen on the first video at 7.00

God I would truly love this if we could get the ground going like this.

Sadly I don't think it will ever happen. The make up of our fan base is just not of the make up that would lead to singing on this scale.

Yeah ok, those that want to just go, watch the match while sitting quietly, they have a perfect right to do that.

All I'm saying is I don't just go to the football to watch great football on the pitch ( let's face it, the football at the moment is great, but in my 53 years I have watched some rubbish). I go down the city for the banter with my mates, to watch my team and to enjoy the atmosphere.

Swear to God there are some people who just want us to be a tribute act for Celtic/Palace fans.

You have a fantastic attitude...

Nothing to do with being a tribute.. If you sing a typical football song, it is more than likley sung by thousands of clubs worldwide.

The Celtic/palace fans, are what we should be striving to achieve from an atmosphere point of view...

People are using celtic videos as they are by far the best fans in the country. I would say probably the world.

Im not saying lets try to imitate celtic, Those songs are sung by thousands of clubs, but celtic was the example to show just how good it can be if we all got involved.

God I would truly love this if we could get the ground going like this.

Sadly I don't think it will ever happen. The make up of our fan base is just not of the make up that would lead to singing on this scale.

Yeah ok, those that want to just go, watch the match while sitting quietly, they have a perfect right to do that.

All I'm saying is I don't just go to the football to watch great football on the pitch ( let's face it, the football at the moment is great, but in my 53 years I have watched some rubbish). I go down the city for the banter with my mates, to watch my team and to enjoy the atmosphere.

we could get atleast 3,000-4,000 dedicated singers in SK blocks

Nothing to do with being a tribute.. If you sing a typical football song, it is more than likley sung by thousands of clubs worldwide.

The Celtic/palace fans, are what we should be striving to achieve from an atmosphere point of view...

People are using celtic videos as they are by far the best fans in the country. I would say probably the world.

Im not saying lets try to imitate celtic, Those songs are sung by thousands of clubs, but celtic was the example to show just how good it can be if we all got involved.

Which country?

I remember this being suggested a couple of years ago on this thread and I thought it was a really good idea. It would be unique and could sound really good. It's a shame it was pretty much ignored.

The Last Waltz by Engelbert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fQHSqoD9Q

I had the last waltz with you

The blue army singing together

I am a loyal blue

A blue I will be forever

La la la la la la la la la la la (with clapping accompaniment)

The lyrics need a bit of tweaking.

Edited by Kitchandro

We shouldn't be striving to be them, we should be striving to be better than them. Clubs like Man United/Leeds/Palace/Celtic/Sheffield Wednesday etc have my respect because they keep it original and are one step ahead of the curve. We have a songbook of great traditional unique chants that never get aired because most folks would rather spout something they heard another set of fans sing last week. Take We Love You. Recall half a dozen lads trying to get it going at Palace away before anyone in England sang it and getting laughed at. Now, as soon as half the Football League sing it, it's OK? Ridiculous state of affairs. I thought Derby fans were meant to be the sheep FFS?

We could either be striving to be respected or continue wanking over youtube vids the rest of the country saw about half a decade ago.

• Like 3