Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

could work as a simple chant using the tune between 1.34 - 1.50

ritchie de laet (ritchie de laet)

dela la laaalaaa  dela la laaalaaa

dela la laaalaaa dela la laaalaaa

I saw my mate the other day

He asked me about our passing play

So I said its because of Matty James

Plays in midfield and he wins us games

Matty James, Matty James Leicester win cos of Matty James.

---> based on the Wayne Rooney White pele song.

Still think this one would work quite well if people got it going.

i like the 'its hard to believe its not scholes' because it is short and catchy and we need a song that can be sung for more than 5 minutes and this seems the perfect fit. Alot of cluibs have this type of song that is sung for a long period of time but we don't actually have one. 

One for the SK1 v Charlton to get going? 

i like the 'its hard to believe its not scholes' because it is short and catchy and we need a song that can be sung for more than 5 minutes and this seems the perfect fit. Alot of cluibs have this type of song that is sung for a long period of time but we don't actually have one.

One for the SK1 v Charlton to get going?

I doubt the SK1 area will be starting new chants. They will be singing current and old songs I think. They just want the most noise possible which is unlikely if they try and start new songs. I would like to see them try new songs though

I doubt the SK1 area will be starting new chants. They will be singing current and old songs I think. They just want the most noise possible which is unlikely if they try and start new songs. I would like to see them try new songs though

To be honest it might be easier. Those moving over are aware of what they are trying to achieve and will maybe more willing to join in any new songs. Seeing as Filbo spirit is a group trying to improve atmosphere these people moving to sk1 will look on here and their website, all they need to do is say they are planning on getting a chant (those were the days, for example) going and print the words with the tune and hopefully they will be ready to join in and get it going.

I think just getting a lot of traditional/current chants going has to be the base to build on. If you try and start 50 new songs every game you're never going to get anywhere. Build the base, then progress from there - hopefully to not just ripping off other teams' chants either!

• Like 1

Seeing how so many see us as the best team in the league maybe ee should start singing that with a verse for each player.

We've got......... etc

Neither a song or chant but would love it if someone in the crowd had a bugle and played The Post Horn Gallop to boost the team occasionally during a match! The resulting roar would be massive. .....

Didn't they do this at the Watford play off home leg? I'm sure it did up in L1/K1 somewhere. I think I even emailed Jim about it and he said there were no plans to carry it on. 

What about the old Max Gradel song for Mahrez?

Oh Riyad Mahrez

You are the love of my life

Oh Riyad Mahrez

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Riyad Mahrez

I want silly skills too

• Like 2

Would be good if the club could play When Your Smiling at Filbert street speed over the tanoids so people can get an idea of the speed it needs to be sung ,I can hardly keep up at the end  Slow the fooker downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by Storming

Same as the nugent song:

Kasper Schmichael he plays for Denmark

And he represents the famous Leicester city

Against the England, he played a stormer,

And he's gonna play another one tonight - Kasper!

Love it!

Would be good if the club could play When Your Smiling at Filbert street speed over the tanoids so people can get an idea of the speed it needs to be sung ,I can hardly keep up at the end  Slow the fooker downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A lot of clubs play their song over the tannoys and when everyone's singing and in time they turn the tannoy off.