Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I like the lyrics, but not the tune so much. Man United already have it there and it's the same one that Chelsea sing for Willian.

What if they were used for this tune from the chorus (Sha la la):

I saw my mate the other day

He asked about our passing play

So I told him Matty James

plays in midfield and wins us games

Sha la la la Matty James

Sha la la la Matty James

Sha la la la Matty James

Sha la la la Matty James

[repeat]

That works. I like it as well. Worth a go at a game to see of it catches on? I'm also pretty score that scores originality points so good job.

Appear to have taken some stick on the previous page for using a united chant. Just thought with James being a united lad it would work well and seemed logical. Ah well the quoted chant is probably better tbf.

That works. I like it as well. Worth a go at a game to see of it catches on? I'm also pretty score that scores originality points so good job.

Appear to have taken some stick on the previous page for using a united chant. Just thought with James being a united lad it would work well and seemed logical. Ah well the quoted chant is probably better tbf.

I'd be up for giving it a go. I think the best place to start a new song would quite possibly be a pub before the game. That's how the Jamie Vardy chant caught on. I'd say that if this or any other new chants are genuinely going to work, they'll initially need to be trialled in SK1 as it'd be easier to get going there than in L/K.

Also, don't take any stick you may have received to heart. At the end of the day, you're just trying to think of new decent songs for our club, which we all want. It's just that we've used so many chants / songs in recent years that have already been done by a previous team in some way that I genuinely can't think of the last one that we've brought in that's truly original. It'd be nice to have some truly original ones. If United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Palace, etc. can do it, then why can't we?

• Like 2

I'd be up for giving it a go. I think the best place to start a new song would quite possibly be a pub before the game. That's how the Jamie Vardy chant caught on. I'd say that if this or any other new chants are genuinely going to work, they'll initially need to be trialled in SK1 as it'd be easier to get going there than in L/K.

Go for it. If it catches on in SK1 it should work. I was impressed with SK1 vs Charlton. Even from the other side of the ground (I sit in A2) it made a real difference to the atmosphere. Try it in the pubs as well. It's original and catchy. If we can have it caught on before the next big away following (I.e Blackburn) then it could become a top chant for the rest if the season.

We sing coz we're all fans of Nigel

We sing coz we're all fans of him

We sing coz we're all fans of Nigel

Oh Nigel Pearson is our man

And if our Nigel says he's happy, we should be happy

Because we're happy, because we're happy in his woooooooooooooooorld...

Would sound ace with a slow hand clap.

I've had this little ditty going around my head the last couple of days.

Chorus at 1:18.

How can ya', how can ya', look so gloomy,

When you're gloomy, Leicester, look so good to me,

How can ya', how can ya', look so gloomy,

When you're gloomy, Leicester, look so good to me.

I'd also recommend that you check the band (Jagwa ma) out if you haven't already, very good album.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

Who's that cutting in from the wing? It's Riyad Mahrez, it Riyad Mahrez

Who's that fvcking beast of a pole? It's the Wasyl, it's the Wasyyyyyl

Who's that striker playing left back again? It's the Jeffrey, it's the Jeffrey

Who's that passing the ball like Scholes? It's the Danny, it's the Dannyyyyyy

Who's that falling over again? It's Jamie Vardy, it's Jamie Vardyyyyy

Who's that eating a maccies again? It's Taylor fletcher, it's Taylor fletcherrrrrr

Edited by LCFC FOX

Seeing as we sing the "one of our own" chant to Moore and Schlupp we may as well combine to the individuals to make one longer song. Just something a little bit different.

He's one of our own

He's one of our own

Liam Moore

He's one of our own

He's one of our own

He's one of our own

Jeffrey Schlupp

He's one of our own

They're two of our own

They're two of our own

Liam and Jeffrey

They're two of our own