Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

LSF is going to happen and if it doesn't happen this season it'll definitely happen next after Kasabian drill it into us.

This weekend. If we can get it going away from home where people are more likely to join in then it should eventually be easier at home once people get familiar with it.

My dream lol is to have different stands doing it to each other in full tilt. Maybe if the club played it before kick off once or twice it would provide the spark to get it going.

LSF is going to happen and if it doesn't happen this season it'll definitely happen next after Kasabian drill it into us.

My thoughts exactly! Can't believe it hasn't got going before tho it's everything most of us have been looking for .. It's simple.. Nobody else does it... It has a link to our city... And sure it could sound amazing with any other words or not!

LSF on its own, no players name attached to it otherwise it will go the way of Dale Cavese and never be heard again once the player leaves the club or is out the team.

Let's get it going this weekend, upper tier against lower. Get tweeting #LSF@blackburn. Is that how you do it kids? :D

Guest MarshallForEngland

Taken inspiration from the German game I went to...

Leicester City oleeeee,

Leicester City oleeeee,

Leicester City oleeeee,

Nige's blue armyyyyy...

0:49

Schalke fans are the best away crowd I have ever seen live. Saw them when they played Chelsea in the Champions League. From start to finish they were deafening, even when their team were getting battered on the pitch. Seemed to be every single person joining in as well.