Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

DD Song - To Blur - there's no other way

Dannnnny Drinkwater

Dannnnny Drinkwater

you're holding the ball & passing down the wing

making a run, controlling everything

creating the goals that make us wanna sing

Danny, you've got it all

There's no other one, there's no other one

all we wanna do is watch you play

Dannnnny Drinkwater

Dannnnny Drinkwater

So I thought this up earlier today...

(To the tune of Angels - Robbie Williams)

Kasper Schmeichaaaaaal, he offers us protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether we're right or wrong

And up to Newcastleeeee
Wherever the league may take us
I know that they won't break us
When he comes to call, he won't forsake us

We're loving Kasper Schmeichel

(Newcastle = Newcasaaaaal)

Was going to say Millwall, which would've sounded better but we won't be playing them anytime soon. Yeeooooow! :scarf:

Edited by PerfumePonce

atmosphere was a bit .well it was poor on saturday v qpr .maybe 12.15 ko did not help .we need to get the whole ground going at the last home match against doncaster............. not sure

this would work but if the east stand (all the east stand Not just L1)

"were the east stand       were the east stand      were the east stand over here."

( Then the east stand point towards the kop)

Then sk sing..................were the spion kop     were the spion kop    were the spion kop over here

( then the kop point towards west stand )

Then the west stand sing ............. well lets see if they do first ?

then pointing to

the family stand)  thenThe family stand sing were the north(or family)stand etc .

and if west stand dont sing .all 3 stands         your the west stand your the west stand your the west stand do you ever sing ..

and we all could add     their the champions their the champions their the champions their(pointing to the pitch ) either

playing in the blue ..might work ????

Guest MarshallForEngland

atmosphere was a bit .well it was poor on saturday v qpr .maybe 12.15 ko did not help .we need to get the whole ground going at the last home match against doncaster............. not sure

this would work but if the east stand (all the east stand Not just L1)

"were the east stand       were the east stand      were the east stand over here."

( Then the east stand point towards the kop)

Then sk sing..................were the spion kop     were the spion kop    were the spion kop over here

( then the kop point towards west stand )

Then the west stand sing ............. well lets see if they do first ?

then pointing to

the family stand)  thenThe family stand sing were the north(or family)stand etc .

and if west stand dont sing .all 3 stands         your the west stand your the west stand your the west stand do you ever sing ..

and we all could add     their the champions their the champions their the champions their(pointing to the pitch ) either

playing in the blue ..might work ????

"Spion Kop" has too many syllables, unless you pronounce it closer to "spine", so I don't really think you can shoehorn it into the chant. As a development of the "right side / left side" chant though, doing an east stand / west stand version would sound great if everyone joined in.

Edited by MarshallForEngland

"Spion Kop" has too many syllables, unless you pronounce it closer to "spine", so I don't really think you can shoehorn it into the chant. As a development of the "right side / left side" chant though, doing an east stand / west stand version would sound great if everyone joined in.

just sing we`re the ko-op ..... without the spion 

or break it up in the kop ....  kop 1 kop 1   then kop 2 might sing their version

Guest MarshallForEngland

just sing we`re the ko-op ..... without the spion 

or break it up in the kop ....  kop 1 kop 1   then kop 2 might sing their version

I think I buy my morning paper from there. 

Edited by MarshallForEngland

HOIST UP THE LEICESTER FLAG

HEAR HOW THE FOXES SING

FXCK FOREST AND DERBY WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN

WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN

WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWWWNNNN

NUMBER 1 IN THE MIDLANDS

WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN!

(It's a blatant rip off of the Watford one but it's just a bit of fun, not expecting it to catch on, one of the most annoying songs that get sung in football for me...but fxck me it's catchy!)

well  cant we do this ?

Were the east stand x3 .over here .

then pointing to kop and they sing were the south stand x3 .over here

then pointing to west stand and they sing west etc

then they point to family stand and they sing were the north stand etc

we need to do something quick to get the ground rocking against doncaster .WE COULD BE CHAMPIONS BY THEN AND IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING DONCASTER MIGHT OUT SING US ......do we wont that to happen ..... NO WAY ..