Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

OOOOOOOH HIS NAME IS LEONARDO,

LEICESTER'S NUMBER 23,

AND YES, HE COST A ****ING FORTUNE,

BUT HE SCORES GOALS SO THAT'S ALL GOOD TO ME!!

What a bloody belter this could turn out to be!!! Keep spreading the words city fans!!

Think verses 2 and 3 are the same right? If so..

Ohh his name is Leonardoooooo

Leicester's number twenty-threee

And yes, he cost a fvcking fortune

But he scores goals so that's all good to meeee

If a blue god's on the ball

And he's playing down Filbo

Then that's our boy, our lad, our king Leooooooo

If a blue god's on the ball

And he's playing down Filbo

Then that's our boy, our lad, our king Leooooooo

[repeat ad nauseum]

• Like 1

He's magic you know

ESTEBAN CAMBIASSO

Just about fits lol

tbf that is decent, we should use this. 

75% of the fans might actually learn the lyrics albeit it will probably be sung out of tempo. 

Can we please all agree to air this? we could go on forever otherwise and its catchy 

tbf that is decent, we should use this.

75% of the fans might actually learn the lyrics albeit it will probably be sung out of tempo.

Can we please all agree to air this? we could go on forever otherwise and its catchy

I was thinking it would be a good one to chat for 5 minutes solid lol

He drinks a pint of bitter then he goes and plays for Leicester. Gary Taylor-Fletcher. 
He drinks 2 pints of bitter then he goes and plays for Leicester. Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

and so on...

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi.

I know... 
Thank me later. 

Edited by Naylor118

He drinks a pint of bitter then he goes and plays for Leicester. Gary Taylor-Fletcher. 

He drinks 2 pints of bitter then he goes and plays for Leicester. Gary Taylor-Fletcher.

and so on...

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi.

I know... 

Thank me later. 

It's "seven" pints of bitter mate.

OOOOOOOH HIS NAME IS LEONARDO,

LEICESTER'S NUMBER 23,

AND YES, HE COST A ****ING FORTUNE,

BUT HE SCORES GOALS SO THAT'S ALL GOOD TO ME!!

What a bloody belter this could turn out to be!!! Keep spreading the words city fans!!

Ok this is actually ****ing sick!

My mission to

If only there were more syllables in Nigel Pearson

Until Nigel we were pretty crappy

We needed so much more

and then I am completely out of ideas

Rainclouds oh they used to chase me

Down they would poor

Join my tears

allay my fears

Sent to me from heaven

Nigel Pearson you're my world

The Ulloa chant was good but I still think 'Lola' fits well.

He's not the worlds most physical guy

But when you give him the ball

You hear the Leicester cry

It's Ulloa , nah nah nah Ulloa

Put it on his head

And you'll see him score

Then you hear the mighty Leicester roar

It's Ulloa, nah nah Ulloa

Nah nah Ulloa nah nah Ulloa .... Repeat

no NO seriously this time it´s a winner ...

OOH EEH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG ... ULLOA VERSION

someone shout ...

HEY L1 SK1 GIVE US THE MAGIC WORDS ...

then ...

OOH SEE ULLOA ZIG ZAG WOTTA WOTTA BIG BANG

GO GO GO GO GO GOAL

GO GO GO GO GO GOAL...repeat

WITCH DOCTOR TUNE

I told the witch doctor I was in love with you,

I told the witch doctor I was in love with you

And then the witch doctor he told me what to do

Could be

Danny Drinkwater he played it through for you,

Danny Drinkiwater he played it through for you,

And then Dan Drinkwater he told us what to do,

SO WE SING OOH EEH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG

Can't see one single flaw in this song, not one haha

went to my local team Palmeiras (in Sao Paulo)  today ... the fans were awesome.. let´s do this ...

the words are :

Sou Palmeiras, Mancha Verde...  we am palmeiras the green army                   WE ARE LEICESTERs BLUE ARMY
Sou torcida que canta e vibra...    we are the fans that sing and dance               WE SING AND DANCE N GO BARMY 

Mancha Verde impõe respeito...   green army demands respect                         OUR BLUE ARMY SETS US APART
Meu Palmeiras levo no peito...      my palmeiras is in my heart (beat chest)       MY LEICESTER I CARRY IN MY HEART

Não me canso de cantar...            we dont get tired of singing                             WE DONT GET TIRED OF SINGING, SEE
Meu Palmeiras incentivar...           my palmeiras inspires me                              CUS MY LEICESTER CITY INSPIRES ME  

Da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco            bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES 
da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco...          bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES
Da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco            bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES 

da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco..."         bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES

BTW the palmeiras nickname id the pigs ! believe it or not !

so they crouch down and sing a line then they reach up and sing the line again .. repeating this until bring it on .. then they jump up and down like loonies ! 

if you like it help get the words how you want them, maybe something else than "bring it on" ? like Go on, Come on etc 

went to my local team Palmeiras (in Sao Paulo)  today ... the fans were awesome.. let´s do this ...

the words are :

Sou Palmeiras, Mancha Verde...  we am palmeiras the green army                   WE ARE LEICESTERs BLUE ARMY

Sou torcida que canta e vibra...    we are the fans that sing and dance               WE SING AND DANCE N GO BARMY 

Mancha Verde impõe respeito...   green army demands respect                         OUR BLUE ARMY SETS US APART

Meu Palmeiras levo no peito...      my palmeiras is in my heart (beat chest)       MY LEICESTER I CARRY IN MY HEART

Não me canso de cantar...            we dont get tired of singing                             WE DONT GET TIRED OF SINGING, SEE

Meu Palmeiras incentivar...           my palmeiras inspires me                              CUS MY LEICESTER CITY INSPIRES ME  

da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco...          bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES

da-lhe porco, da-lhe porco..."         bring it on pigs  bring it on pigs                       BRING IT ON FOXES BRING IT ON FOXES

BTW the palmeiras nickname id the pigs ! believe it or not !

so they crouch down and sing a line then they reach up and sing the line again .. repeating this until bring it on .. then they jump up and down like loonies ! 

if you like it help get the words how you want them, maybe something else than "bring it on" ? like Go on, Come on etc 

It's a nice idea but we'd never pull this off unfortunately  :(