Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I never said it wasn't funny just replying to other posts explaining where it originated from. For your info I too find it funny. But was funnier at Wigan

thats true ... retaliation for their "ooo ahhh" at corners if i remember - which I quite liked btw

save "twats"  for some real banter occasion using it against stoke was probably overkill

Personally thought there was a decent range of songs going off On Saturday, shows originality is something we can do when we put our minds to it! Can think of three or four in the pub that were new and got everyone going. The Wasilewski chant is class Fez!

Not sure why people are getting so offended by YOU... TWATS...

If it was being sung to 300 Barnsley fans for no reason I'd agree. But I'd imagine a majority of our fans bear some kind of grudge towards Stoke.

I never said it wasn't funny just replying to other posts explaining where it originated from. For your info I too find it funny. But was funnier at Wigan

It was directed at the person who said it was pathetic or whatever Edited by Wookie

Personally thought there was a decent range of songs going off On Saturday, shows originality is something we can do when we put our minds to it! Can think of three or four in the pub that were new and got everyone going. The Wasilewski chant is class Fez!

Not sure why people are getting so offended by YOU... TWATS...

If it was being sung to 300 Barnsley fans for no reason I'd agree. But I'd imagine a majority of our fans bear some kind of grudge towards Stoke.

agree. 

i also think we are finally cottoning onto the fact that sticking with one song for a longer amount of time is what makes us louder and even starting to earn us a bit of a reputation, it also allows time for it too spread across the stands and for more people to join in. i think this is why annoyingly WLY took off so much just because at the time it was about the only song that gave everyone a chance to join in which made us louder, and thats why people liked it. i also believe this is a factor behind why leeds have the reputation they do because most of there lengthy chants give everyone a chance to join in and even learn the words, i have always thought this was our downfall we have some very good (but short) chants so they are half sung by the time people further along start picking up the sound to join in.

(see how the ulloa chant spread from a group of 10 through the whole concourse at stoke!) 

our loudest moments this season have come through sticking with one song for a longer amount of time rather than going through our entire song sheet in 5 minutes. long may it continue! (the noise and originality)

Edited by Tedders
  • Like 4

as we love a man city rip off.

this is how it feels to be city

this is how it feels to be small

whilst we are winning at stoke

all you can musters a draw.

this is how it feels to be city

this is how it feels to be small

you signed fryatt and hobbs

yet we got cambiasso.

Does no one else think the stressing for the Cambiasso chant is all wrong?

Shouldn't it be

He's magic!

You knooooow!

Es-te-ban Cam-bi-ass-ooo

rather than

He's magic!

You knoooooow!

Es-te-banCam -bi-ass-oo

It was "Leicester have Cambiasso" in the version I was treated to on Shrewsbury station  lol

agree. 

i also think we are finally cottoning onto the fact that sticking with one song for a longer amount of time is what makes us louder and even starting to earn us a bit of a reputation, it also allows time for it too spread across the stands and for more people to join in. i think this is why annoyingly WLY took off so much just because at the time it was about the only song that gave everyone a chance to join in which made us louder, and thats why people liked. i also believe this is a factor behind why leeds have the reputation they do because most of there lengthy chants give everyone a chance to join in and even learn the words, i have always thought this was our downfall we have some very good (but short) chants so they are half sung by the time people further along start picking up the sound to join in.

(see how the ulloa chant spread from a group of 10 through the whole concourse at stoke!) 

our loudest moments this season have come through sticking with one song for a longer amount of time rather than going through our entire song sheet in 5 minutes. long may it continue! (the noise and originality)

Had never thought about this before but I think you're dead right.

Ulloa's chant was the loudest because people had it in there heads that it was an extended chant thanks to the concourse jollies. I'm always expecting songs to finish after their second round, it'd be great if we could change that. The volume would surely go up as you say.

agree. 

i also think we are finally cottoning onto the fact that sticking with one song for a longer amount of time is what makes us louder and even starting to earn us a bit of a reputation, it also allows time for it too spread across the stands and for more people to join in. i think this is why annoyingly WLY took off so much just because at the time it was about the only song that gave everyone a chance to join in which made us louder, and thats why people liked. i also believe this is a factor behind why leeds have the reputation they do because most of there lengthy chants give everyone a chance to join in and even learn the words, i have always thought this was our downfall we have some very good (but short) chants so they are half sung by the time people further along start picking up the sound to join in.

Great post this. Something I've thought of before but have never put it into words as well as this. I'm hoping this will improve in SK1 and throughout the kop with any new chants we introduce in SK1 so more people will begin to know the chants there. Away games seem to be the best to get our chants really going though. Absolutely cannot wait for Palace away!

lets get the cambiasso chant going for lengthy spells on Sunday

I will join in cus ......... I AM GOING TO ****ING BE THERE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE´S MAGIC .... YOU KNOOOOOOOOW

ESTE-BAN .... CAM-BI-ASSSOOOOO

Edited by veezeeblue
  • Like 2

thats true ... retaliation for their "ooo ahhh" at corners if i remember - which I quite liked btw

save "twats"  for some real banter occasion using it against stoke was probably overkill

That oo aah actually sounded decent. It really, really shouldn't but it did.

Filbert Street/Treat is good for a number of reasons.

I'm as content with our support as I've been in years. Naturally it's going to be better at a time like this, but there's some genuine originality nowadays and our mad concourses are becoming a regular thing.

Cannot wait for Palace away.