Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAal82iAMA

Surely this needs to be the song for our Mahrez

Ugh. No ta.

here's one for the Palace game.

We stole your song,

We stole your song,

We're Leicester City

We stole your song.

Yeah, epic bantz mate.  :unsure:

Might as well sing it to the other 43 football clubs who were singing it before we were while we're at it.

The Zombie Nation Mahrez chant that SK1 were doing against Arsenal was class! Sounds really good and hopefully that one catches on!

Blimey. You mean that one that was sung for large parts of last season as well. Where have you been?

Blimey. You mean that one that was sung for large parts of last season as well. Where have you been?

Right here. Had to cancel my season ticket this year as going away to uni and been getting individual tickets for the first few matches so I just so happened to sit in SK1 against Arsenal where imo it sounds better!

Last year that particular chant never got going so much apart from a few away games. Remember hearing it a few times at places like Bournemouth and Blackburn. Obviously sitting away from SK1 where that chant is loudest (my ST seat was A2) I didn't hear it at home.

Edited by LCCFox96

Our songbook is much improved at the moment, yes we still have some generic songs but the Ulloa chant, Cambiasso, Boys in Blue, Mahrez song, Andy King's, having a party, plus the old favourites like When You're Smiling and Molly Malone, we're doing well as a fanbase.

• Like 1

Definitely on the up, but no need to stop here.

Absolutely, but I think we're heading that way where other tunes are considered. The Cambiasso song, for example, is used by other clubs, however a few years I reckon we'd have gone for "du du du du Cambiasso", and probably sung it for Nugent as well.

Also, the Wasilewski song is good though not used so much because he isn't playing. I doubt we'll ever have the most creative fanbase but the variety is much better than previously.

Edited by Corky

Your a barrel of laughs aren't you...

No, I just understand what constitutes one.

Our songbook is much improved at the moment, yes we still have some generic songs but the Ulloa chant, Cambiasso, Boys in Blue, Mahrez song, Andy King's, having a party, plus the old favourites like When You're Smiling and Molly Malone, we're doing well as a fanbase.

Definitely on the up, but no need to stop here.

Absolutely. 

To the tune of Pretty Woman

Wes-ley Mor-gan starts the attack

Cam-bi-ass-o sends it round the back

Ja-mie Var-dy whips it in the air

It's Ul-lo-a he doesn't miss from there

woooaaahhh wooooahhh Leicester City.

I quite like this

Not original (sorry Voll Blau)

Ohh his name is Esteban, 

we signed him straight out of Milan, 
he plays with class and he fúcking shows it, 
destroyed united live on sky, 
'cos he plays for the mighty Leicester Cityyy.

Doesn't scan right but I can't think of anything else at the minute.

Edited by Wookie

For the 5-3 song we're working on:

Three syllables, three syllables        -      U-N-I, T-E-D

Eight Syllables                                 -      United are the team for me

Seven Syllables, five syllables         -      With a knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone

Seven syllables                                -      Why don't City fvck off home

Hope I don't sound like a massive grammar nazi there but that's the format it has to be.

So the most recent attempt could have a third line of "Cambiasso equalised, Leo made it five" but it would need a fourth line afterwards

Absolutely, but I think we're heading that way where other tunes are considered. The Cambiasso song, for example, is used by other clubs, however a few years I reckon we'd have gone for "du du du du Cambiasso", and probably sung it for Nugent as well.

Also, the Wasilewski song is good though not used so much because he isn't playing. I doubt we'll ever have the most creative fanbase but the variety is much better than previously.

The Ulloa song is the best we've had in years. Problem is if he keeps this up we're probably going to have lost him in 12 months.

I knew the whole time we were capable of better and that's why I've always complained if we've not hit those heights. Long may it continue.

Eight Syllables                                 -      United are the team for me

Seven Syllables, five syllables         -      With a knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone

Seven syllables                                -      Why don't City fvck off home

Hope I don't sound like a massive grammar nazi there but that's the format it has to be.

So the most recent attempt could have a third line of "Cambiasso equalised, Leo made it five" but it would need a fourth line afterwards

Jamie Vardy dived Cambiasso equalized

Leonardo made it five

What about:

We scored five, they scored three.

We took the pïss on Sky TV.

You should've seen their faces when we qualised.

Then we took the pïss with goals four and five.

A couple syllables too many but it fits with the tune....