Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Tune: Original (not sure), Man City’s Pellegrini song

on our own, what a shame

please show us some pity

just the pride of the midlands

poor old leicester city

Tune: Original (not sure), Everton’s School of Science song

Pearson had a dream

To build a football team

He had no money so he signed the players for free

We're strong at the back

With pace in attack

The O'Neill era is on it's way back

Tune: We are sailing

No one hates us!

No one hates us!

No one hates us!

We don’t care!

We are Leicester!

Lovely Leicester!

We are Leicester from Filbert Way!

The chant to LSF

These 3 all deserve an airing or atleast attempted to get sung!

• Like 1

we sang this when Leicester beat man united, the place was rocking, and we have sang the song every night since.

we are Leicester city supporters.

listen to nathern carters ------rock me mamma.

main verse,

lets go!

rock me Leicester like iknow you do,

rock me Leicester like I know you feel,

hey hey hey Leicester city,

hey hey hey Leicester city.

I get it, you want Pearson out but please stop posting it every thread, it's boring.

Oh I am sorry.

How about this then to the tune of the 'Cheeky Song'

'We are the Leicester boys, we are the Leicester boys, who are the Leicester boys? Who are the Leicester boys?'

One side of the ground sings the first bit and then the opposite side sings the next bit. When it gets going, the subs whip off their tracky bottoms to reveal gold hot pants, shake their thing in front of the stand and really get the atmosphere going.

Oh I am sorry.

How about this then to the tune of the 'Cheeky Song'

'We are the Leicester boys, we are the Leicester boys, who are the Leicester boys? Who are the Leicester boys?'

One side of the ground sings the first bit and then the opposite side sings the next bit. When it gets going, the subs whip off their tracky bottoms to reveal gold hot pants, shake their thing in front of the stand and really get the atmosphere going.

That's a lot less boring, well done.

City, Oh Leicester City. Why won't you score for us?

dodo dodo do dodo dodo do

City, Oh Leicester City. When will you score again?

And then when Jamie Vardy starts scoring hatfuls of goals:

Vardy, Oh Jamie Vardy. You've gone and scored for me.

I seem to remember the doomed 1994/5 season where we spent most of the season taking the piss out of ourselves. I think we only won 4 games all season. These days a 5 game run and we're calling for the boss to go. If it's bad just have a laugh about it, stop being whining girls and enjoy the banter.

Let's pretend we've scored a goal is a good start. Anybody singing "Going down, going down" gets a reply of "So are we, so are we"

When Sunderland come to town its (Happy and you know it) "When we last scored a goal you had a job"

Anything that's a bit sarcastic. Sick of all this "we've lost some games lets panic" attitude. I can feel the tension for the Sunderland game already and this is a season we're supposed to be enjoying after years in the shit.

• Like 3

I seem to remember the doomed 1994/5 season where we spent most of the season taking the piss out of ourselves. I think we only won 4 games all season. These days a 5 game run and we're calling for the boss to go. If it's bad just have a laugh about it, stop being whining girls and enjoy the banter.

Let's pretend we've scored a goal is a good start. Anybody singing "Going down, going down" gets a reply of "So are we, so are we"

When Sunderland come to town its (Happy and you know it) "When we last scored a goal you had a job"

Anything that's a bit sarcastic. Sick of all this "we've lost some games lets panic" attitude. I can feel the tension for the Sunderland game already and this is a season we're supposed to be enjoying after years in the shit.

Agreed!

We want a goal a lot ( to we want your car a lot advert)

Your nothing special, we lose every week!!

We score when we want?

Agree completely with this and I like the suggestions. If what's happening on the pitch isn't any good, rather than just getting pissed off about it and letting it ruin the game, the rest of the day and the weekend, just have a laugh about it! It'll be better lightheartedly take the piss out of ourselves than constantly get frustrated and on the teams back throughout. Not that we did that at Southampton at all but if we don't get an early goal or we go a goal behind at home to Sunderland, I can see the atmosphere turning negative pretty quickly.