Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

COME ON TONY PULIS,

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS,

WEL GO WILD WILD WILD (to the tune of the david moyes song)

**** off and die

would be a better chant

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 1

How can you defend the man Voll? He's appalling. Yeah I know he's won plenty of games in charge, and won a couple of divisions, given us great away days and proved himself to be a capable manager, but he swore at a fan mate. With women and children nearby. That's low. Not as low as our current position though.

Sack him and replace him with Baseball Caps or Moyeseh and watch us rise (well, the ball will be higher in the air, in any case).

Tony Pulis' Blue and White Army  :vardy:

Edited by Corky
  • Like 1

FC United have some fantastic songs. Kind of bit jealous a non league team could put our fan base to utter shame. 

Not surprising really given part of them are from the United base (and we all know how good and original Manchester United are).

How can you defend the man Voll? He's appalling. Yeah I know he's won plenty of games in charge, and won a couple of divisions, given us great away days and proved himself to be a capable manager, but he swore at a fan mate. With women and children nearby. That's low. Not as low as our current position though.

Sack him and replace him with Baseball Caps or Moyeseh and watch us rise (well, the ball will be higher in the air, in any case).

Tony Pulis' Blue and White Army  :vardy:

it just shows how easy it is to get under his skin, mourinho would have a field day with him

We're just gonna Sheikh, Sheikh, sheikh, sheikh, sheikh

Sheikh them off

Sheikh them off

That's truly awful and we wouldn't be able to explain that it's sheikh and not shake so we'd just sound like we are singing Taylor Swift. Who comes up with these ideas?

lol

De laet's entertainment

• 3 weeks later...

what are the actual words to the tell everyone you know, we've got the best midfield in the world... effort? 

as far as i could tell at anfield it went;

tell everyone you know, we've got the best midfield in the wooooorld

we've got *everyone shout random different players who are in our midfield's names in a different order that doesn't really fit the tune or the song* 

and esteban cambiassoooo

repeat 

Ok, I get the "Chelsea ran away" because of the history of the fixture but I don't get the "boxing day" part... The whole point of Sheffield Wednesday/Sheffield United singing it is because they actually played on boxing day a couple of times. I believe we played Chelsea on boxing day one year in the 80's (??) but are we referencing that specific date?

Edited by Fox92

Ok, I get the "Chelsea ran away" because of the history of the fixture but I don't get the "boxing day" part... The whole point of Sheffield Wednesday/Sheffield United singing it is because they actually played on boxing day a couple of times. I believe we played Chelsea on boxing day one year in the 80's (??) but are we referencing that specific date?

I believe they came to us one time on Boxing Day in the 70s (79 perhaps?) and the Headhunters were essentially battered.

I believe that it was 1979 at their place and the lads gave a good account of themselves down there!