Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

My Old Man's A Dustman tune

Oh Andrej is Croatian

He came from Rijeka

He snubbed Jose Mourinho

To play for the Leicester

He scores them with his left foot

He scores them with his right

And he won't play for Chelsea

'Cos they are fvcking shite

Obviously it would sound a lot better once he's actually netted for us or if there are any alternatives for lines 5 & 6.

Edited by Gary Eatfood

Sad but true. Some of the chants people write in here are far better than some of the shit we do sing. A good chant for 7-8 players in the squad makes one hell of a difference to the atmosphere once they catch on. The Leonardo chant is evidence of that and proves it doable as well.

Yeah, although this thread can work. It was one of the Aussie members that posted a video of the Melbourne Victory song and that one took off eventually.

Suggestion for 2 ending lines which I think could do with a bit of work:

Kramarić Rić Rić

A magician on the pitch

Kramaric Rić Rić

He fvcked off Abramovich

With his left, with his right

He'll be scoring goals all night

Hates Forest and Derby

But he loves Leicester City

Just repeat the first 2 lines again

Like that but the last two lines need work

Andrej Kramariiiiiiiiic

Andrej Kramariiiiiiiiiiic!

Makes your defence look shite,

Here for the blue boys fight,

**** off/(hands off) Ambramoviiiiich!

Couldn't find the song in action, but would be short and catchy! Will post it when I find it.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

KK I'm not usually game for coming back and editing up a chant I posted but people seem to have liked it so I've had another go at the ending.

Slight edit in previous effort,

Kramarić Rić Rić
A magician on the pitch
Kramarić Rić Rić
Said **** off Abramovich
He'll score goals all day and night
He's our record signing fee
And he's only 23

Last line may need to be changed......

I like that ending better than the other tweaked ones. I don't like the 6th line though as it doesn't fit the usual syllable count with "day and night". I've changed the last line too.

Kramarić Rić Rić

A magician on the pitch

Kramarić Rić Rić

Said **** off Abramovich

He's our record signing fee

And he loves Leicester City

Thought about "he ****ing hates Chelsea" as the last line too but we've already had a Chelsea dig with Abramovich. 

Edit: - Just seen another poster already suggested the loves Leicester City line. Good Shout!

Edited by LCCFox96

My Old Man's A Dustman tune

Oh Andrej is Croatian

He came from Rijeka

He snubbed Jose Mourinho

To play for the Leicester

He scores them with his left foot

He scores them with his right

And he won't play for Chelsea

'Cos they are fvcking shite

Obviously it would sound a lot better once he's actually netted for us or if there are any alternatives for lines 5 & 6.

I actually quite like this, it's catchy

So should we finally conclude a deal for Kramarić, I've had a go at writing a chant as well. I also liked one poster's one to the Willian chant sung by Chelsea on the Kramarić thread in the transfer talk section of the forum.

To the Anderson/Eriksen chant theme:

Kramarić Rić Rić

A magician on the pitch

Kramarić Rić Rić

Fvcked off Abramovich

To the left, to the right

So home, away, sun or rain

We will sing this song again

I think this is really good but I'm not sure about the "so home, away, sun or rain" but other than that I think it's great!

I think this is really good but I'm not sure about the "so home, away, sun or rain" but other than that I think it's great!

See my last post. Quite a few people have had a go at finishing the last two lines off and there have been some good suggestions for improvement!

He nearly signed for the Chelsea shite

But Kramaric, he saw the light

He got the call from Abramovich

And told ‘em to fvck off at Stamford Bridge

He loves Leicester, He loves Leicester

He loves Leicester and he loves Leicester

Were there any Kramaric songs that the Rijeka fellas can share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't do chants in Croatia for our players, we only shout their names for example if they had a good game and they're subbed, or at the end of the game, and after that we shout "javi se", which literally means answer or pick up, but in this instance it means greet us/wave to us/raise your hand/salute us. I'm sure he would feel pretty special if you'd shout his name a couple of times, and then shout "jaaaaaavi seeeee". Can't find a video where we do that, but it would sound like yaaaaaaaaaa we saaaaaaaaaaaaay (but the word say without the y)

Our chants are mostly about our city, region, fans, and the club itself, or are insults about other clubs/cities. We do have also a couple of insult chants for opposition players or club owners. This is one our recent more famous performances that featured on sites like Ultras World and similar. 

Edited by Fiume
  • Like 1

We don't do chants in Croatia for our players, we only shout their names for example if they had a good game and they're subbed, or at the end of the game, and after that we shout "javi se", which literally means answer or pick up, but in this instance it means greet us/wave to us/raise your hand/salute us. I'm sure he would feel pretty special if you'd shout his name a couple of times, and then shout "jaaaaaavi seeeee". Can't find a video where we do that, but it would sound like yaaaaaaaaaa we saaaaaaaaaaaaay (but the word say without the y)

Our chants are mostly about our city, region, fans, and the club itself, or are insults about other clubs/cities. We do have also a couple of insult chants for opposition players or club owners. This is one our recent more famous performances that featured on sites like Ultras World and similar. 

Thanks!

Never tried doing one of these before so to the tune of were going to Wembley !

Kramaric kramaric he told the Chelsea to fook off and came to Leicester city kramaric kramaric I aint rotting in your loan system I'm going to be a fox '

Can't rember the name of the tune but similar to he's here he's there he's every FOOKING where

He's a Croat a Croat a goal scoring machine kramaric kramaric he shoots he scores and he pissed on Chelsea's shirt he's our Andrej Kramaric !!

I wanna tell you, I might as well do

About a boy who can do anything

He's from Croatia, his name is Andrej

Kramaric Kramaric Kramaric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh6PwL0JMks

Edit: Can't seem to embed the video, god knows why. Anyway it's the Januzaj song.

I suggested this for Schlupp ages ago, love the tune!

Comes from Germany, his name is Jeffrey

Jeffrey Schlupp x3