Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Except it does.

Who was singing blowing bubbles? lol

people at the back of L1

yeah wasn't thinking when I said about WYS, but the point stands a chant doesn't have to rhyme just needs to flow easily, which I think the 1 I posted does but either way it'll never catch on

Actually not too bad :)

Cheers :)

Let's be honest. Only morons need chants. If a profesional football club really do need them, then the players must be brain dead, like those who think they are beneficial..

What? So all the ground just doesn't say a word then and we watch the match in silence :S?

Nice one :thumbup:

Cheers :)

thought of this when i was bored at work this morning

for Tunchev (if/when he finally returns)

You are my Tunchev

My Alex Tunchev

You make it easy

To keep clean sheets

Teams can't get near us

You're fooking fearless

Please don't take my Tunchev away

I actually kind of like that :blush:

people at the back of L1

yeah wasn't thinking when I said about WYS, but the point stands a chant doesn't have to rhyme just needs to flow easily, which I think the 1 I posted does but either way it'll never catch on

Fair play. :thumbup:

Just thought that particular one would sound better if it rhymed. Just like that shite "Gradel is a flashman" one last year that didn't rhyme at all. Could have been good but sounded terrible.

'Blowing Bubbles' was another example of L1 trying to be funny but taking it too far.

One Carlos Tevez, fair enough. Yes, Tevez sent them down. Ha. But singing West Ham's club anthem? What the fucking hell was that about?

yes but the sad fact it Blowing Bubbles was probably the loudest chant of the game...

'Blowing Bubbles' was another example of L1 trying to be funny but taking it too far.

One Carlos Tevez, fair enough. Yes, Tevez sent them down. Ha. But singing West Ham's club anthem? What the fucking hell was that about?

Yeah that was a bit embarrassing!

One Carlos Tevez, fair enough. Yes, Tevez sent them down. Ha. But singing West Ham's club anthem? What the fooking hell was that about?

I don't get it: Why the hell would any Leicester fan want to sing to another club about relegation.

I always thought you go to a game to get behind the boys, not to sing stuff to the opposition fans :S

I don't get it: Why the hell would any Leicester fan want to sing to another club about relegation.

I always thought you go to a game to get behind the boys, not to sing stuff to the opposition fans :S

did you forget it was Sheffield United who kicked off the most when we were in administration, no sympathy for them

Edited by Jimmy

did you forget it was Sheffield United who kicked off the most when we were in administration, no sympathy for them

Exactly. Neil Warnock dare i say any more...

Corr, moaning seems to be our fan personality. How about we stop fooking whining about what we sing and actually sing something as a 20,000 blue army unit? Were not giving the Walkers a Fortress name and teams will start to believe they can walk in a fook us up. So how about we shut up bitching and actually raise our voices for the team we love. That's why we signed up for this, isn't it?

Whatever happened to the idea of singing the Wallace & Gromit theme tune? I'm game for starting that on Saturday... lol

That's just it, it got going in a small way against Palace in a cup game, then when everyone was back in their regular spot at the next league game, it was forgotten about.

Corr, moaning seems to be our fan personality. How about we stop fooking whining about what we sing and actually sing something as a 20,000 blue army unit? Were not giving the Walkers a Fortress name and teams will start to believe they can walk in a fook us up. So how about we shut up bitching and actually raise our voices for the team we love. That's why we signed up for this, isn't it?

I'm all up for it. I'll give you an example here of why it doesnt happen.

When you sing round near I sit, you automatically get called "Rif-Raf" People moan like hell.

I'm all up for it. I'll give you an example here of why it doesnt happen.

When you sing round near I sit, you automatically get called "Rif-Raf" People moan like hell.

If you're a singer move to L1 mate!

You're more than welcome and you won't be called 'Rif-Raf' for singing!!

i'm going to become the unofficial L1 recruiter i think

I am really considering it. It gets really pissy when you stand up and sing, and all the tits around us, look down their nose at you.

I've used this before : "Its a football match, not tea with the queen!"

I'm up for it.

Is it possible to move places mid-season, because if it is, I'm really considering moving from the SK1 library to L1 where people actually sing.

Ode to Milan

Sung to the tune of 'Monkey Man'

Aye, Aye, Aye,

Aye, Aye, Aye

well you know i'll

always be a leicester city fan. - rpt

never thought that you

only heard that you

were plannin to go to pompey- rpt

It's no lie, It's no lie

well i tell you

Milan is a leicester city fan - rpt ad nauseum :celebrate: