Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Ranieri give us a dream

Make Leicester city, the best ever team

With kasper, drinky, Morgan, ulloah

Tell us that are lowly times are over

Claudio you're not alone

We're Leicester city

And you're on the throne

So please bring out your special team

Ranieri give us our dream

To the tune of mr sandman

• Like 1

I can't remember who it was on here who wrote it (I'd like to credit whoever it was), but the best Vardy chant is to the tune of Chaka Khan's Ain't Nobody. I think it was something like,

Jamie Vardy,

Scores for Leicester,

Makes me happy,

Makes me feel this way,

Fits so perfectly, it was as if the original was written with JV and us in mind.

http://youtu.be/SvPZo52X5vo

I still think this is perfect.

I still think this is perfect.

Arsenal already sing it

Think we have enough decent chants in this thread we just need to start using he original ones such as ngolo kante ( 500 miles)

Think we have enough decent chants in this thread we just need to start using he original ones such as ngolo kante ( 500 miles)

Guest CityFan 06

The 'RANIERI OHH! RANIERI OHH! HE CAME FROM ITALY' chant always sounds loud when I hear it. West Brom away, Spurs (cup) away and Swansea away are notable games I've heard it sang well.

The "His Name's N'Golo Kanté" and the Mahrez Zombie Nation chant are two of my favourites. The Mahrez chant at Everton away after the second penalty was amazing. They just need more time to catch on, which hopefully they do if they keep being sung. 

Don't care for the No Limits song but if it's sung as well as the two player's individual chants I've got little problem with it.

Exactly. I think we struggle away from home because a lot of our 'better' song rely on a drum, be it in L1 or SK1. Mind you, Palace manage it so there's no excuse really. 

Actually that's another thing I've noticed our away end singing about 3 songs at once maybe i the absence of a drum. Lot of people in away ends also don't seem to join in with the "better" chants but do with the generic ones.