Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

I know the moment has passed now.

But the Adam johnson song, you had a pedo, on the left wing, to the garden shed tune, needed some work on sunday.

Felt whoever started it missed a trick, with one line, Needed, "He's got a Door not a Window" !! Fitting in.

No, I'm sorry but as good as Danny Simpson has been, I don't trunk he deserves to have his name sung loud and proud by adoring fans.

wow seriously? Something he did in the past and has deeply apologised for?

He's been outstanding this season. Nothing wrong with singing his name

Deeply apologized for!? You mean argue his innocence and try to get out of it? IIRC, all he said was that the community service 'humbled him'.

Just my opinion but I think somethings are beyond a quick apology. I still believe the minute he raised his hands to a women, he should have been released.

Danny Simpson has worked hard on the pitch this season and become a key player in one of our most successful seasons.

But I do not believe that overrides his off field behaviour. As an inclusive supporter base, I don't believe we should celebrate this player.

I don't want this to turn into another debate as I believe this has been done to death in other threads, and at the end of the day comes down to individual values and opinions.

But I would say that would be one of the reasons he does not currently have his own song.

• Like 3

Had it been Vardy or Mahrez, some people would probably be a lot more forgiving.

Exactly.

Simpson deserves a song/chant as much as any other player. He was caught, he was sentenced and he's been punished. 

Besides, we're not all perfect... Hush hates ladyboys, Vardy is a racist and Morgan throws yoghurt lids in the bin without licking them

Just my opinion but I think somethings are beyond a quick apology. I still believe the minute he raised his hands to a women, he should have been released.

Danny Simpson has worked hard on the pitch this season and become a key player in one of our most successful seasons.

But I do not believe that overrides his off field behaviour. As an inclusive supporter base, I don't believe we should celebrate this player.

I don't want this to turn into another debate as I believe this has been done to death in other threads, and at the end of the day comes down to individual values and opinions.

But I would say that would be one of the reasons he does not currently have his own song.

but what about what Vardy has done?

Bet you still sing that you're going to his party

Exactly.

Simpson deserves a song/chant as much as any other player. He was caught, he was sentenced and he's been punished. 

Besides, we're not all perfect... Hush hates ladyboys, Vardy is a racist and Morgan throws yoghurt lids in the bin without licking them

The worst crime of them all imo.

New song

'He used to play in all red, in Germany

Ohhohh

And now he plays in white and blue it's Okazaki

Dadadada

Scoring goals for fun, for lcfc

It's Okazaki Okazaki Okazaki'

To the tune of 'because I got high'

A bit like the crystal palace yohan cabaye song  Leicester Hamza Choudhury song  :thumbup:

On Sunday I heard a new chant from SK1 but I couldn't quite hear the lyrics.

It was something like

'Leicester boys are we...

And it ended with 'and now we're going to win the league.'

It sounded really good and catchy. I was wondering what the full lyrics were

Leicester Boys are we,

Pride of our city,

In good times and the bad,

We always back the lads,

We're gonna win the league