Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

So many things wrong with that chant I can't even begin. lol

Why is the Chant Police so pissed with this chant then,?

Please enlighten?

As an L1er I've never even heard away fans sing it(I'm sure I ain't anyway!)

Is this gonna be the new Poznan where the "elite" tell others its not cool!! lol

Not having a go, just genuinely OK interested

Please enlighten?

Is this gonna be the new Poznan where the "elite" tell others its not cool!! lol

that's because the Internet and "lad" bible have only made it go viral for about two weeks... No doubt every team will sing it from next season. I'm not going to tell you what to sing and what you can't sing obviously it's your choice. But I'd just like original Leicester chants where not every other team will sing! Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 4

please tell me you didn't actually hear that :(

Afraid so. So cringe it's untrue.

Why can't we just keep what we have. Still say zombie nation has the potential to be class if we keep it going.

But no let's nick a song for a player we already have a song for.

What's the point.

• Like 1

Please enlighten?

It's an internet joke now, nothing more. 

that's because the Internet and "lad" bible have only made it go viral for about two weeks... No doubt every team will sing it from next season. I'm not going to tell you what to sing and what you can't sing obviously it's your choice. But I'd just like original Leicester chants where not every other team will sing!

Cheers for that.

So who was the Chant originally for??

Like I said I only heard it on Sunday for the first time...not really into all the social media stuff..

Cheers for that.

So who was the Chant originally for??

Like I said I only heard it on Sunday for the first time...not really into all the social media stuff..

For one, we've been doing a chant for Kante to the same song (different part of the song admittedly but complete with "lalalas") all season.

The "...on fire" variant has been sung by Bristol City, PNE, Newcastle, Wigan and - of course - Derby now have their own version too.

For one, we've been doing a chant for Kante to the same song (different part of the song admittedly but complete with "lalalas") all season.

The "...on fire" variant has been sung by Bristol City, PNE, Newcastle, Wigan and - of course - Derby now have their own version too.

No offence lads, but you're picked wrong part of Gala's song. 'On fire' variant is more catchy, definitely.

Perhaps, you should expand your version to:

(your effort)

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me
His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC
His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet
(and then)
Run, N'Golo, run! Just run more and more! (x4)
(followed by)
Kante is on fire, your midfield is terrified! (x4)
La la la la...

Stick to the original, more people will sing it  :thumbup:

Edited by AlphaMaleFox
  • Like 1

I ain't heard the Kante chant by us lol.. Must be getting old and deaf!!!

No offence lads, but you're picked wrong part of Gala's song. 'On fire' variant is more catchy, definitely.

Perhaps, you should expand your version to:

(your effort)

His name's N'Golo Kante, he came across the sea

His name's N'Golo Kante, to play for you and me
His name's N'Golo Kante, he loves LCFC
His name's N'Golo Kante, tell everyone you meet
(and then)
Run, N'Golo, run! Just run more and more! (x4)
(followed by)
Kante is on fire, your midfield is terrified! (x4)
La la la la...

Stick to the original, more people will sing it  :thumbup:

I don't think anyone can sing it seriously now, it's gone the way of the Kolo/Yaya No Limits thing  lol

To Prince's Purple Rain

either                                                                                                             or

Leicester always meant to cause Spur's sorrow                                                        Leicester always meant to cause Spur's sorrow
Leicester always meant to cause Spur's pain                                                            Leicester always meant to cause Spur's pain

Top of the league and we all can't stop chanting...                                                   Top of the league and we all can't stop chanting...

Leicester's gone and won the title so  f**k off Harry Kane                                          Leicester's won the title whilst Spur's are crying in the rain

F**K off Kane, Haaary Kane                                                                                       Leicester Reign, Leicester Reign
F**k off Kane, Haaary Kane                                                                                       Leicester Reign, Leicester Reign 

Guest claude_leic

The only way we could recycle the Will Grigg's on fire song is if we sang:

Schluppy's on fire

Row ZZ is terrified

Obv would rather we had our own songs, but if you change it a bit and make it funny then it's sort of okay. 

Voll Blau kante chant is sung every week in SK1 and more and more sing along to it with the UFS lads. However, I am not surprised that other stands not heard it. When you go over to for example family stand no one knows the lyrics and often the sound from the kop does not even make it across the pitch. I am sure that on due course like many of the songs will catch on. By the way still love 'leicester boys are we' - this will become awesome once it catches on everywhere. Spine tingling eu champions league night with that sung around stadium.