Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

:whistle: Bit of plagiarism going on

I couldn't tell you what Manure do or don't sing, to be honest. I only ever see them play if City play them, and we don't have Sky.

I couldn't tell you what Manure do or don't sing, to be honest. I only ever see them play if City play them, and we don't have Sky.

I'm a bit of a football song geek

Never heard Man United sing that on tv

Just know it from going to games and then looking for them on Youtube

I'm a bit of a football song geek

Never heard Man United sing that on tv

Just know it from going to games and then looking for them on Youtube

We only see them on ITV, Champions League, and I've never heard them singing. To be fair, whenever I've been to Old Trafford, I've never heard them sing. I've struggled to hear us sing though; before the game, and at half time, the PA system is so loud, it makes my ears bleed!

47 pages of talk about Leicester chants and yet guarenteed against Cov on Sunday we sing "Leicestershire La La La" or "We love you Leicester, we do". Or the most boring chant in the world, "Stand up, if you love Leicester". zzzzz We have loads of chant writers, lets just find the chant preachers. Not heard a real homegrown Leicester chant for years. :angry:

• Like 1

47 pages of talk about Leicester chants and yet guarenteed against Cov on Sunday we sing "Leicestershire La La La" or "We love you Leicester, we do". Or the most boring chant in the world, "Stand up, if you love Leicester". zzzzz We have loads of chant writers, lets just find the chant preachers. Not heard a real homegrown Leicester chant for years. :angry:

:thumbup:

You beat me too it.

Some of them make it, some of them don't. Trouble is not everyone who goes to the game comes on to FT and vice versa.

It'd help if half the ground didn't act like it was sponsored by Silent Night. A lot of the people who moan about no atmosphere sit on their hands for 90 minutes barely even clapping a good pass let alone singing a song. But there's other threads for that debate.

One thing I will say is I thought we were limited on the amount of chants we have, Cov literally have 1 chant don't they?!

Well, not really. They have at least 'Coventry Homes' and 'Together' and they used to sing 'Twist and Shout'.

Did I hear us singing 'We hate Derby, dont care about Coventry' today? lol

Anyone got any words that could be used in this song? Could potentially sound quality.

REM have gone and covered the Haiti song? Bastards.

It's a bit slow & morbid for a football song IMO. And I always think about it in connection with losing at Wembley 93 because Central played it over highlight clips they showed the next day. 17 years ago :( God I feel old.

REM have gone and covered the Haiti song? Bastards.

It's a bit slow & morbid for a football song IMO. And I always think about it in connection with losing at Wembley 93 because Central played it over highlight clips they showed the next day. 17 years ago :( God I feel old.

I know what you mean, but look at Forest and Mull of Kintyre, which at the start of the game in my opinion had to be one of the best songs I'd ever heard a team come out to, as painful to say that as it may be.