Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

We have 58 pages of chants here. Can't we just pick the best, most original ones, and put them in a separate thread for people to learn?

I mean there are chants in here that have been suggested four or five times but never get started and then there are those that are so poor or copycat that I'd rather stick to our one word songs.

There's some songwriting talent in here - AFIE, ARAB and Mikey in particular. Let's not let class chants slip by.

• Like 3

We have 58 pages of chants here. Can't we just pick the best, most original ones, and put them in a separate thread for people to learn?

I mean there are chants in here that have been suggested four or five times but never get started and then there are those that are so poor or copycat that I'd rather stick to our one word songs.

There's some songwriting talent in here - AFIE, ARAB and Mikey in particular. Let's not let class chants slip by.

:blush:

Don't forget to include yourself in there C-Man, you've had plenty of good'uns in your time. :thumbup:

Edited by A Fox in Essex

Cheers Dave ;)

We don't dream of Brian Clough

Coz past glories are not enough

And unlike Forest or Derby, the future's bright

For the Leicester boys in Blue and White

Doesn't really have a tune, any suggestions?

Like it, not sure about the tune. Was originally thinking along the lines of the 'singing the blues' tune but it doesn't quite fit that...

We don't dream of Brian Clough

Coz past glories are not enough

And unlike Forest or Derby, the future's bright

For the Leicester boys in Blue and White

Doesn't really have a tune, any suggestions?

Tom Hark - The Piranhas is the closest I can think of, but it all goes a bit wrong on the third line.

Just had a brief look on the Cardiff City fan forum after yesterday to see what they had to say about the game and one person had this to say about the singing:

"Phucking el Leicester just sang about ingerland and nothing else you wouldnt know who they were supporting by their songs".

:giggle:

Just had a brief look on the Cardiff City fan forum after yesterday to see what they had to say about the game and one person had this to say about the singing:

"Phucking el Leicester just sang about ingerland and nothing else you wouldnt know who they were supporting by their songs".

lol Thats the Welsh for you.

Isn't that the usual fayre when we play them or Swansea? Bit sad our fans resort to that really.

I wanna hear WYS more it really is a nice song none this sh1tty engerland Leicester Songs please supporting our team not our country!

:thumbup:

I don't get why people are suprised about crap support when they go away. Every home team's support is shit really, it's always been like that.

Except it hasn't, has it?

Kingy is a Welshman

He wears a Welshman's hat

He lives next door to Hobbsy

In his public schoolboy flat

He Scores 'em with his left foot

He scores 'em with his right

And when we play the Derby (Cardiff)

He scores all fooking night

Would really like to change 'flat', though can only thing of 'shack' instead without changing the 'welshman's hat' part.

In ode to our newest defensive hero: -

There's a Bruce, Loose, About this House

(cue loads of jumping up and down with arms in the air)

da da da da da

da da da da da

da da da da da da da

Also i'll keep on saying until it gets taken on: -

To the tune of 'Show me Heaven'

Oh, oh, Dany N'Guessen on the wing

Dany N'Guessen

etc etc

Kingy is a Welshman

He wears a Welshman's hat

He lives next door to Hobbsy

In his public schoolboy flat

He Scores 'em with his left foot

He scores 'em with his right

And when we play the Derby (Cardiff)

He scores all fooking night

Would really like to change 'flat', though can only thing of 'shack' instead without changing the 'welshman's hat' part.

No. We shouldn't be looking at changing songs we already have, but creating new ones to new tunes.

Currently, nothing compares to the Chris Weale chant that AFIE created & judging by recent efforts, I can't see that changing any time soon.

No. We shouldn't be looking at changing songs we already have, but creating new ones to new tunes.

Currently, nothing compares to the Chris Weale chant that AFIE created & judging by recent efforts, I can't see that changing any time soon.

To be honest I thought it was more a testement to give a 'legends' song to one of our current players.

Fair enough, let's ditch the Walshy/Hobbs one then...

I'd like to echo this sentiment. Spot on. Fools imitate, legends create.

Let's think - what songs haven't been used as football chants?!

Right - you asked for it...

Down at Filbert Way (clap) (clap)

We're gonna score some goals today

With Dyer on the wing (clap) (clap)

He's gonna get those crosses in

Big Steve will knock 'em down (clap) (clap)

And Fryatt's gonna sneak around

To tuck the ball away (clap) (clap)

Down at Flibert Way (clap) (clap)

Down at Flibert Way (clap) (clap)

So bored of the Ingerland chanting when we play Welsh teams, and embarrassed for Andy King every time I hear it.

So... to 'if you're happy and you know it' (dunno why that tune sprang to mind, but everyone knows it)...

We've got the best fooking Welshman on the pitch, Andy King,

We've got the best fooking Welshman on the pitch, Andy King,

The best fooking Welshman

The best fooking Welshman

We've got the best fooking Welshman on the pitch, Andy King!

Any chance for tomorrow?

• Like 2