Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

21 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Apparently its the ‘He’s Brazilian’ Everton copy.

Na only heard this once. 

There was one main one which got going quite well. Couldn't pick out all the lyrics, anyone else? 

"He looks good (looks good), looks fine (looks fine), Matteus Tete on my mind, when he's running down the line. Doo wa didi, didi dum didi do" 

2 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Na only heard this once. 

There was one main one which got going quite well. Couldn't pick out all the lyrics, anyone else? 

"He looks good (looks good), looks fine (looks fine), Matteus Tete on my mind, when he's running down the line. Doo wa didi, didi dum didi do" 

Apparently sung to Harry Kane at England and a load of other teams in the football league.

I also had no idea on the words as it was a zillion miles an hour.

5 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Na only heard this once. 

Eesh

With our fanbase, if we want more than just Sk1 singing its got to be simple lyrics to a tune we all know.

How about to the tune of

'Its just like watching Brazil'

Teté

We just like watching him play

Our Hurricane Teté

With his Brazilian sway

Teté

Saw a clip of that tete song presumably sung in the lower.. dum diddy version.. there is absolutely no way that’ll catch on, what a rabble that was lol surely he needs a song that’ll be catchy and everyone will cotton onto, not just 20 or so in the singing section.. 

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Saw a clip of that tete song presumably sung in the lower.. dum diddy version.. there is absolutely no way that’ll catch on, what a rabble that was lol surely he needs a song that’ll be catchy and everyone will cotton onto, not just 20 or so in the singing section.. 

Yeah I can’t see that tune working tbh, not at that spead.

The tune UFS are going to push has just been nabed by Man United. Not actually the worst thing in the world as now more will sing it as it won’t be seen as ‘a ufs song’ like some banter lads on twitter had problems with.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

The tune UFS are going to push has just been nabed by Man United. Not actually the worst thing in the world as now more will sing it as it won’t be seen as ‘a ufs song’ like some banter lads on twitter had problems with.

Which song is that? I can see the ole ole ole ole tete going for some time as that got the whole away end going yesterday.. 

The song sang at Villa was this (well I think it was anyways)

Diddy Dum Diddy Do 
Leicesters New Brazilian (Or Running Past Defenders)

Scoring One or Two 

He looks Good (Looks Good)

He looks Fine (Looks Fine)

Matheus Tete Is on my mind 

and he’s running down the right (or line)

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

After seeing the video of the tune actually being sung in English, I reckon the Tete one will actually sound really good. Will need to get it going at home in the section probably