Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

I want to tell you,
I might as well do,
About a boy who can do anything,
Signed by Marseca,
To play for Leicester 
Harry Winks, Harry Winks, Harry Winks

Unreal tune this. Sounded really good when United fans used to sign this for januzaj

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear a few new chants being tried in the section yesterday.. Callum Doyle was class,.. the clapping of Enzo I think will cotton on as it gets done more.. also heard we’re on the way being started again (couldn’t hear who was at the back and attack lol)

Let’s hope for a good atmosphere at burton.. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Great to hear a few new chants being tried in the section yesterday.. Callum Doyle was class,.. the clapping of Enzo I think will cotton on as it gets done more.. also heard we’re on the way being started again (couldn’t hear who was at the back and attack lol)

What were the Doyle and Maresca chants?

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

I'm sure these weren't the real words, but i was singing 'Ves-ter-gaaard at the back' just for the lols. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Doyle one was the one posted by myself a page or two back.

Maresca one is an Italian tune, will try and find it.

I know the UFS lot had these two plus three others going in the pub yesterday. Large numbers going to Huddersfield so Im sure they will catch the ear there and likely a few videos too.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

The Doyle chant is half way up the page to the tune of heaven is a place on earth and the meresca chant is a tune with a load of clapping that ends with Enzo maresca.. if would sound half decent if large numbers took part. I’m sure it will lift off considering it was aired for the first time yesterday.. 

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Possible Mavididi song? 

There he was just running down the wing

mav vi didi diddy dum diddy do

(i ain’t no song writer) lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

The Doyle chant is half way up the page to the tune of heaven is a place on earth and the meresca chant is a tune with a load of clapping that ends with Enzo maresca.. if would sound half decent if large numbers took part. I’m sure it will lift off considering it was aired for the first time yesterday.. 

There he was just running down the wing

mav vi didi diddy dum diddy do

(i ain’t no song writer) lol

Nice 

The next bit would be really good too.

He looked good

He looked fine

He looked good, he looked fine

And I nearly lost my mind

One half singing each consecutive line maybe? 

5 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

What the hell was that Callum Doyle it could have been you chant from the Cov morons? What the fuch did the demented fools mean? 

When they were winning I think they were trying to say that he could've still been playing for Cov rather being in the losing team. We could just as easily sang it back to them after taking the lead. 

They were a bit salty though. They are still hurting. It's not fair, boo-hoo. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

When they were winning I think they were trying to say that he could've still been playing for Cov rather being in the losing team. We could just as easily sang it back to them after taking the lead. 

Bl@@dy hell what a shite chant 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

We couldn’t quite work out what they were saying. Even worse than I imagined haha