Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Very rarely enter this thread, so don't know if this chant/song has been mentioned yet, but my Everton mate just showed me this; they sang it yesterday and hoping it catches on

Will it work at Leicester? I don't think we could make it sound as good as above cos you need a hell of a lot of people to sing!

Edited by StanSP

Very rarely enter this thread, so don't know if this chant/song has been mentioned yet, but my Everton mate just showed me this; they sang it yesterday and hoping it catches on

Will it work at Leicester? I don't think we could make it sound as good as above cos you need a hell of a lot of people to sing!

That sounds class, like you say though, needs a huge amount of people to get it rocking.

Anyone else up for a sweepstake on how many English clubs will start singing Just Can't Get enough off the back of that vid? I'll go with 73.

Barmy Army odds-on to lift it first with BiloBet. Then Watford.

Shame really because it sounds immense and the jumping with it that the GB do looks great as well.

Feel sorry for the GB, they've found a gem of a song that's ****ing brilliant and then every cvnt tries to steal it off of 'em. Saving the next rendition of this until the next trip to Parkhead, no matter how many sing it down at Filbert Way.

how honourable of you

• Like 1

yuki yuki wherever you may be , you eat sushi (or dogs) in your home country

could be worse,

you could be a ram,

shagging sheep in your council house

United sing this for Park Ji-Sung. Like it tho, Change Council house for Caravan & its a winner. Last words need to rhyme with Ram.

could be worse,

you could be a ram,

We already have a song for Yuki Abe -

Super Yuki Abe, Super Yuki Abe,

He shits on the Derby,

He shits on the Villa,

He used to live next door to fvckin' Godzilla,

Super Yuki Abe, Super Yuki Abe...

:thumbup:

• Like 2

could be worse,

you could be a ram,

we had this thread before fella, and its caravan at the end. Been singing it a little bit at the games but Yuki not been playing. The Lloyd Dyer one is a decent new one.

He plays on the left,

he plays on the right,

that boy Lloyd Dyer,

makes fullbacks look shite

The negative people on here astound me, calling people idiots etc when they are trying to invent some new ones, To me and I am probably going to get some backlash here if your not bigging up the 'fosse boys efforts' or certain old skool users then you get slated. People having a go at L1 etc and also all the rubbish about nicking other teams songs is ridiculous, of course we want originality but you have to start somewhere and any new songs are a step in the right direction even if they are 'adapted' from other clubs,better than the de de de matty fryatt and the left side right side bullshit.

• Like 1

could be worse,

you could be a ram,

we had this thread before fella, and its caravan at the end. Been singing it a little bit at the games but Yuki not been playing. The Lloyd Dyer one is a decent new one.

He plays on the left,

he plays on the right,

that boy Lloyd Dyer,

makes fullbacks look shite

The negative people on here astound me, calling people idiots etc when they are trying to invent some new ones, To me and I am probably going to get some backlash here if your not bigging up the 'fosse boys efforts' or certain old skool users then you get slated. People having a go at L1 etc and also all the rubbish about nicking other teams songs is ridiculous, of course we want originality but you have to start somewhere and any new songs are a step in the right direction even if they are 'adapted' from other clubs,better than the de de de matty fryatt and the left side right side bullshit.

It's without doubt poor. Apart from the fact that morons keep popping up and mentioning dogs, it's been done to death by Man U and is old and boring even for them.

And there's plenty here that don't back the Fosse Boy's effort, they're a minority so you can't rely on that excuse. There's enough that don't have a problem with fairly unique chants borrowed from other clubs so you're fine there as well.

• Like 1

At least your talking a bit of sense Haydos and debating a point, no problem with that. That was an opening effort with the Yuki one and if the general feedback is not great then fine, really dont see the problem with mentioning dogs as I have explained before on here, is it worth getting worked up about as much as people seem to do, is every football song 100% factually right...I was just trying to work some players in to some new chants, who cares if United sing it, they are one of the best at new football songs but the teams we have been playing the last few years rarely have any good songs, I was disapointed with man citys efforts to be honest. Therefore its ok i feel to adapt some of Uniteds songs? or better come up with our own 100% original but its easier said than done isnt it? I am fairly new to this forum and just noticed a little bit of a negative trend thats all..

At least your talking a bit of sense Haydos and debating a point, no problem with that. That was an opening effort with the Yuki one and if the general feedback is not great then fine, really dont see the problem with mentioning dogs as I have explained before on here, is it worth getting worked up about as much as people seem to do, is every football song 100% factually right...I was just trying to work some players in to some new chants, who cares if United sing it, they are one of the best at new football songs but the teams we have been playing the last few years rarely have any good songs, I was disapointed with man citys efforts to be honest. Therefore its ok i feel to adapt some of Uniteds songs? or better come up with our own 100% original but its easier said than done isnt it? I am fairly new to this forum and just noticed a little bit of a negative trend thats all..

Tbh I think there's so many points get repeated on here (not just in this thread) and people become a bit bored by it. It would be easier just to ignore it I suppose. LIke you say, originality is great, but easier said than done. A lot that get suggested will be overly complicated or will have been rejected before so I wouldn't take it to heart.

Besides, it's difficult to transfer chants from here to games anyway as the majority of people that go will not be a member on here anyway. Some do get taken to games and there's a small amount singing them but it often doesn't even catch on then. :dunno: