Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Ohhhhh she takes care of herself

She can wait if she wants

She's ahead of her time

Ohhhhh and she never gives out

And she never gives in

She just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more

Than the Garden of Eden

Then she'll carelessly cut you

And laugh while you're bleedin'

But she'll bring out the best

And the worst you can be

Blame it all on yourself

Cause she's always Filbert Way to me

I rate that, but doubt it'd catch on sadly.

When Craig Mackail-Smith visits with Brighton...

Adapt "Shit ground, no fans!" to "Big fish, small pool! Big fish, small pool!" (aiming low, I know).

More ambitiously...

"Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to Poyet!

Relax, don't do it, when you want to sign!

We've got to hit him, hit him, hit him, with those taser beams"

At that point, thousands of fans could produce taser guns and fire them at him...

(No, absolutely not serious, in case there are any nutters out there!)

to the tune of i wanna go home

He score's with his left

he scores with his riiiiiggghhht

our david nugget

He'll make you look shiiitee

Hes here he's there he's every fcuking where Matty Mills,

to the tune of baby give it up

na na nana na na Neil Danns, neil, neil dans nan nan nan nanna neil neil danns

That eintrachg frankfurt thing would be amazing, but what are they singing. Personally millwalls noone likes us fits great this year

naa it will be qprs top of the league version for us this season.. (all tho i Hate that tune )

PLEASE.

Absolute class.

"We are Eintracht from Frankfurt..."

to the tune of Pippi Långstrump, an old Swedish kids' TV series which was quite popular back in the 70ies and 80ies:

EDIT: I just noticed it's Swedish and we've got a Swedish manager, so go figure... it makes more sense than anything.

Edited by MC Prussian

Ey up fellow Foxes

Just joined the forum today but am a long time season ticket holder in SK4. Nice to meet you all. Now then...

We're obviously a club with fantastic support, amazing attendance , the envy of many Premier League clubs etc etc but I think the impact of this support and the corresponding matchday atmosphere is let down by the repetoire of songs we have. After all, even the most passionate City fan can only sing 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester' (you know the one) for so long without getting bored and giving up. So the way I see it is we need more songs, and OUR OWN songs! I reckon this will improve the matchday atmosphere and reinforce the impact of our support to visitors.

What's more, we have our very own house band- Kasabian, and a lot of their songs are ready made for chanting!

How about the chorus of Club Foot

Ooh! Na na na na na na- Leicester I love you

Na na na na na na- Leicester I want you

Na na na na na na- to start ******* scoring (keep on scoring?)

Or something like that.

It's not big or clever but it's simple, catchy and cause it's Kasabian it can truly be OURS!

I realise I may be making a tit of myself here but I really think new songs are vital to making the King Power more of a fortress. Sorry if this topic exists elsewhere (Admin- feel free to move it).

Cheers- Nige

There's some good stuff in here- can't we give this post more promience and actually try and get some of these ideas going in the ground?

Couldn't the best be taken from here and put in a fixed section of the site?

I'd actually second this.

There's a lot of shit in this thread. Would be good to start a fresh for the new season. We've had such a high turnover of playing and managerial staff over the past few years that nearly everything in this thread is irrelevant.

Saw this somewhere else but found it quite good and funny...

We'll buy who we want, we'll buy who we waaaaant,

We're Leicester City, we'll buy who we want.

To the tune of 'don't wanna go home' .

Ey up fellow Foxes

Just joined the forum today but am a long time season ticket holder in SK4. Nice to meet you all. Now then...

We're obviously a club with fantastic support, amazing attendance , the envy of many Premier League clubs etc etc but I think the impact of this support and the corresponding matchday atmosphere is let down by the repetoire of songs we have. After all, even the most passionate City fan can only sing 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester' (you know the one) for so long without getting bored and giving up. So the way I see it is we need more songs, and OUR OWN songs! I reckon this will improve the matchday atmosphere and reinforce the impact of our support to visitors.

What's more, we have our very own house band- Kasabian, and a lot of their songs are ready made for chanting!

How about the chorus of Club Foot

Ooh! Na na na na na na- Leicester I love you

Na na na na na na- Leicester I want you

Na na na na na na- to start ******* scoring (keep on scoring?)

Or something like that.

It's not big or clever but it's simple, catchy and cause it's Kasabian it can truly be OURS!

I realise I may be making a tit of myself here but I really think new songs are vital to making the King Power more of a fortress. Sorry if this topic exists elsewhere (Admin- feel free to move it).

Cheers- Nige

Hi Nige.

Couldn't agree more. I suggested Kasabians LSF last season for the same reasons, see how they do it live on you tube left side right side style, i think this would sound awsome and is so simple. I think the Fosse Boys tried it but obviously it didn't catch on. A new season is approaching and successful teams need good songs, anthems even to carry our team forward as we settle into what hopefully will be a promotion winning season.

Naaa naa naaaaa, na na naa naaa naaaaaa.........................................................Naaaaa naa naaaaaaa, na na naa naaaa naaaaaa.

Do any of these new chants actually get sung on matchdays?

Unfortunately not- we're generally stuck with 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester'

'F**k 'em up- get into 'em'

The Great Escape

'We're the right side.... we're the left side over here' (later in the match usually)

And some others based around clapping and what not.

Not the most inspiring selection really!

There are good ideas in this forum - Let's get 'em rocking!!!