Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Much better ending, get that going!

Also think we can get a chant going for Fernandes. Maybe to the tune of 'Mandy'.

Fernandes, and you came and you played for the City (or Leicester/Foxes)

can't think of a second line that rhymes though.

chorus 049 :whistle:

So come on, turn it around

I wanna go home with a win

Cause when your playing like this

You know my heart skips, skips a beat

I know I should, but I can’t bear to watch

And when your playing like this

That’s when my heart skips, skips a beat

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Oh oh oh! oh oh oh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bd61dVZvA&feature=related

To Club Can't Even Handle Me:

We're on our way now,

30 goals from Jeff(e)rey Schlupp now,

Gally spent too long drinking in town,

Wealo's gonna go and screw up now,

Fernandes and Dannzy link up now,

Kingy's ended up at the wrong ground,

Kasper didn't see the ref's card now,

Lloyd too busy polishing head now,

Pantsil thinks that we are a great crowd,

Oakley best get used to the dug out,

St Ledger couldn't play for a pub now,

Yuki denies feasting on my pet hound,

Wellens rolling round on the ground now,

Nugent playing like Barcelona,

Mills was left out for playing shit now

Peltier he is quite a hunk now,

Sven's no longer shagging Ulrika...

etc etc

wtf?? That is one of the worst efforts i've read!! Absolute crap..

like someone else said, what a great way to inspire the lads!! Go support Derby or Forest... loser!

Edited by Leicestonion

The problem is nothing in here ever catches on, and worst of all, the amount of songs that catch on with our fans now a days is an embarrassment, actually embarrassed by the unimaginativeness of our support.

It's like Kasper Schmeichel and Gelson Fernandes, have the same fvcking song? :blink:

Majority of new chants for our players, just the players last name repeated.

I hate to say it but in that thread Cov did about us doing the Grecques/Poznan, the one who said "the most unoriginal, mundane fans in football" sadly had a point for me.

Maybe I'm a miserable fvcker but it really is embarrassing how unimaginative our support is in the actual ground, there's some fvcking good efforts in this thread as well.

Agree 100%.

It's a shame we rarely sing the one song that is truly ours, but since it has more than a few syllables L1 probably find it too hard.

• Like 1

Agree 100%.

It's a shame we rarely sing the one song that is truly ours, but since it has more than a few syllables L1 probably find it too hard.

Precisely my point.

Someone posted some David Nugent song Preston had.

Sorry, but when do you EVER see our fans trying anything like that? This is PRESTON ffs.

I hope we'll change one day but I've never gone away to a ground and found a support as unimaginative as ours, I really haven't.

i think a lot of the problems stem from the new style stadiums.... loses the atmosphere. Filbert street clumped the loudest fans together and then others joined in... but at KP stadium... it doesn't have the same impact... so as ive seen many times... everyone sits there in silent watching the team... with the odd burst of singing and chanting.

I do feel embarrassed sometimes by the total lack of atmosphere we produce, collectively.

I have a good friend who supports Derby and he's always rubbing it in that they continually get a better crowd attendance every home game than us and the crowd is better in volume.

So c'mon Foxes fans, forget making up new chants and instead concentrate on making more noise to support the lads. Lets bring the feeling back into the game.

Edited by Leicestonion

I do agree but I'm actually referring to aways as much as home games.

And the fact you say it's because of a modern ground, surely disproves any argument the Derby fans have? I didn't think their home support was any better than ours at all. The little block on the right was decent, the stand opposite was even worse than our Kop.

He scores with his left, he scores with riiiiiiiighht,

Our David Nugent, watch him score all night.

To the tune of, "don't wanna go home" chant.

1976saint will be on shortly saying how you have copied their Lallana chant.

That obviously NOBODY did before they did it.

• Like 1

I know we already sing this (you are my Leicester etc) but we haven't got a song for Vassell unless I've missed it:

You are my Vassell

Darius Vassell

You make me happy when skies are grey / you chase lost causes every game/day

We never noticed how much we loved you

Until you scored at Forest away (Couldn't fit Hull in and he did score at Forest last season, so...)

:ph34r::rolleyes::whistle::unsure::sweating:

Edited by Fox92

He used to work for RAC

Beckford, Beckford

We hated him at Dirty Leeds

Beckford, Beckford

Sven he searched from high to low

And now he's here to run the show

Jermiane Beckford, Leicester's <insert number>

Na na na na na na etc (repeat to fade)

i think a lot of the problems stem from the new style stadiums.... loses the atmosphere. Filbert street clumped the loudest fans together and then others joined in... but at KP stadium... it doesn't have the same impact... so as ive seen many times... everyone sits there in silent watching the team... with the odd burst of singing and chanting.

I do feel embarrassed sometimes by the total lack of atmosphere we produce, collectively.

I have a good friend who supports Derby and he's always rubbing it in that they continually get a better crowd attendance every home game than us and the crowd is better in volume.

So c'mon Foxes fans, forget making up new chants and instead concentrate on making more noise to support the lads. Lets bring the feeling back into the game.

Yes, but he's obviously a moron, since they get season Tickets for basically free and their home atmosphere isn't very good. What's more, their away support is atrocious.

Why are you taking stick from a Derby fan FFS?

I agree with your main point that we are unimaginative, but I don't think it's to do with the stadium at all (all stadium atmosphere's a worse without terracing for some reason ours is not particularly bad, and I can't see how it affects imagination) and bringing Derby fans into it is ridiculous.

The whole stadium is never going to sing in this day and age, but quite a good percentage of our home support sings compared to other grounds. I sit in K block and the atmosphere is usually very good. if you want to see poor home support see Forest and Scunthorpe.

Edited by Kitchandro