Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

This is taken from the Leeds song, but I liked it when they sang 'Jermaine Beckford scored a great goal... don't know the rest bit' and then said another players name, then another etc

Why don't we sing a song like that and use players from our history.. just a thought :blush:

To baby come back Pato Banton.

Mandaric was a clown he was messing around,

But that didn't mean that you had to leave town.

(PEARSON)

But your back to give us one more try

Cus your love for us it never ever died

Pearson your back, pearson your back.... Ooh da bybyby, ooh da bybybybyby!

• Like 1

To the tune of "Fernando Torres, Chelsea's number 9"

He won promtotion from League 1

Pearson, Pearson

He got us into the play offs

Pearson, Pearson

He went to Hull,

The place is Dull

We went for him

And now he'll rule

Nigel Pearson,

Is Leicester through and through

:ph34r:

This is taken from the Leeds song, but I liked it when they sang 'Jermaine Beckford scored a great goal... don't know the rest bit' and then said another players name, then another etc

Why don't we sing a song like that and use players from our history.. just a thought :blush:

It's Jermaine Beckford scored a fvcking great goal at a scum shithole' about Leeds winning at Old Trafford a couple of years back.

Our version that I've heard is 'Ian Marshalllllllll, scored a fvcking great goalllllll, against Atletico'

It's Jermaine Beckford scored a fvcking great goal at a scum shithole' about Leeds winning at Old Trafford a couple of years back.

Our version that I've heard is 'Ian Marshalllllllll, scored a fvcking great goalllllll, against Atletico'

Ohh, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I thought they were going through some of their former players, which I then thought that is a good idea for a song.