Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

1 minute ago, tsintskaro said:

Not a winger,Central midfielder,offensive one

I know its just South Korea but he tackles,makes interceptions,good at take-ons,reads the game and passes 

Interesting - the only useful reply in the tread so far to be fair.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

Not a winger,Central midfielder,offensive one

I know its just South Korea but he tackles,makes interceptions,good at take-ons,reads the game and passes 

Transfermarkt have him down as a central / attacking midfielder - not a winger or out-and-out wide player (though has has occasionally played on the left side of midfield).  Not really a Kante replacement, but seems a good central midfielder who gets some goals.

6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Really?

I'm not sure how, he looks from that like he'd get smashed to bits in the Premier League.

I see where he's coming from, got that scampering look about him chasing things down and looking to shift it and get forward quite quickly.

23 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I see where he's coming from, got that scampering look about him chasing things down and looking to shift it and get forward quite quickly.

Not having a go, just don't see it myself though happy to sign him for 50p and be proved wrong.

Archived