Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

This sort of crap makes me actually want to chuck my MacBook at the wall.

Cheer up it'll soon be Christmas & you can have some nuts. Life's too short to be a miserable fkr!

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

This sort of crap makes me actually want to chuck my MacBook at the wall.

2 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

He is listed as worth €500K on TransferMarkt. Vichai should just throw the change in his pocket at them. Hell, for that kind of money, he'd be worth it to help the club win the EFL Trophy.

They also have Chilwell at 2m and Drinkwater at 8m so I would not take much notice of transfermarket 

7 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

They also have Chilwell at 2m and Drinkwater at 8m so I would not take much notice of transfermarket 

If other PL teams are interested in him, my guess is he would go for 5 - 6 million (including the seeming Premier League Champions surgcharge). But certainly less than Kaputska, I'd think.

I singed into this board just to talk about Lee Jae Sung, since he is one of my fav players in S. Korea. But i will try not to be too much biased.

Lee is a kind of box to box midfield, from passes, finishing to vision ecc is a good overall CM/CAM. Technically also good. However this is not the best or most noticeable part of him; Lee is an excellent "game reader" and his stamina is almost endless...in this aspect of reading the game can really become, with more experience in top leagues, one of the best CM in the world. Give the guy a try, he's worthy it. 

P.s: my native language isn't english.

I agree KLgifs, he has got good vision and reads the game well. He's quick, tricky, gets his tackles in and moves the ball around well. He is very left footed but I like him. I reckon he'd be worth a punt.

PS your English is better than some on this forum! ;)

3 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

I singed into this board just to talk about Lee Jae Sung, since he is one of my fav players in S. Korea. But i will try not to be too much biased.

Lee is a kind of box to box midfield, from passes, finishing to vision ecc is a good overall CM/CAM. Technically also good. However this is not the best or most noticeable part of him; Lee is an excellent "game reader" and his stamina is almost endless...in this aspect of reading the game can really become, with more experience in top leagues, one of the best CM in the world. Give the guy a try, he's worthy it. 

Sounds a lot like Kanté the way you describe him... :cap:

1 hour ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Reminds me of Kante in this video

Please dont anyone think i am saying this just because they come from the same continent, but i do see some simularities with Okazaki in so much as he seems to chase and harry and pressurize the opponents. Seems to have better feet than him though....

8 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

Is there real interest from foreign clubs?whats written in local press?

Just now, MPH said:

i do see some simularities with Okazaki in so much as he seems to chase and harry and pressurize the opponents. Seems to have better feet than him though....

It was what I was thinking, in that Okazaki could play in a role that I think we need. That is, an attacking midfielder, play maker, behind the strikers... whatever you want to call it. But this guy looks purpose build to me, and so a better fit than Shinji. And, yes, I agree - he's got bloody good feet, even if he has largely one-footed.

Difficult to really assess in reality because I don't know the level of Korean football (how much time he has etc) and he MIGHT struggle to adapt to the prem BUT, tbh, I think we ought be writing a cheque now. This guy's deffo worth giving a try. 

25 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Would it actually be viable to sign a player from Korea within 7 days? 

I would doubt it with our negotiating team.

The smoke signals will have only reached the South of France by then.

38 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

DEM SHIRT SALES DOH

Would be a good Asian marketing ploy - we've got the Thai market sorted with the owners (and I think some connections with China through the Board) and the Japanese market with Shinji.  South Korea is the next one to go for !

Archived