Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

26 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

He might not be able to get a work permit...unless the trasnfer fee is superior to 10 milion pounds (?) 

10 milion pounds are worthy for him, but that's another story for another day.

I think that as long as he has played in 75% of the National team's matches, he can get a work permit. I am pretty sure Lee has done so.

16 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I think that as long as he has played in 75% of the National team's matches, he can get a work permit. I am pretty sure Lee has done so.

It seems it has 64 % but his likely to get caps within the next few months against China, Syria and Iran for Russia 2018 WCQ. 

4 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

It seems it has 64 % but his likely to get caps within the next few months against China, Syria and Iran for Russia 2018 WCQ. 

Thanks for all the inside information KL:thumbup:

Looking at those vids, there's not many goals. However it does look as this lad can craft opportunities. If Musa, Vardy or Mahrez were on the end of them, then it could be a winner. He's good technically, and looks to have very good vision, and the ability to pass. Looks like he's got a tackle in him, but I wouldn't go as far as say he's a Kante replacement. Would certainly be a bargain, but I'd see him as Drinky cover.

21 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

He is listed as worth €500K on TransferMarkt. Vichai should just throw the change in his pocket at them. Hell, for that kind of money, he'd be worth it to help the club win the EFL Trophy.

although he is listed as 500K on transfer markt he is worth about 60m upto 100m not 500K.

10 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

Is there real interest from foreign clubs?whats written in local press?

according to the local press he is more likely to go to bundesliga. and tottenham is also very interested buying him.

Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not let him go that easily.

1. he is one of the best player in the team.

2. The K league starts in March instead of Augustus so they need time to adjust before selling him to fill in the gap.

3. Jeonbuk is very wealthy club in K league. they get tons of money from hyundai so they dont have to make money selling players.

3 hours ago, Korean League gifs said:

Did Jeonbuk made Lee Jae Sung a star or it was him  that turned Jeonbuk to a great team? (asian whise)

I guess we will have the answer to the question as soon as he gets to play in europe (cause he will, he is too good for the K league)

Jeonbuk was already a best team in k league since 2011. He is a great player and one of the best player in Jeonbuk but its hard to say he made Jeonbuk to a great team. His first team is Jeonbuk and so you could say Jeonbuk made him a star.

I wish him being one club man for jeonbuk but i also want him to go-to Europe and prove himself in a bigger stage

This guys work rate and energy is Leicester through and through, getting him signed up before DDay would be a mission though. Maybe they might go for a deal where he comes in the next window? He'll  probably need some time to settle initially as a sub just to get used to the PL. Having said that the matches look pretty frantic in the K league!

35 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

This guys work rate and energy is Leicester through and through, getting him signed up before DDay would be a mission though. Maybe they might go for a deal where he comes in the next window? He'll  probably need some time to settle initially as a sub just to get used to the PL. Having said that the matches look pretty frantic in the K league!

It will be impossible for leicester to sign Lee Jae Sung before DDay. The manager of Jeonbuk Choi Kang Hee have stated that he is probably going to leave Jeonbuk to go to Europe after Nov which is end of K league's season

1 minute ago, qpyung said:

It will be impossible for leicester to sign Lee Jae Sung before DDay. The manager of Jeonbuk Choi Kang Hee have stated that he is probably going to leave Jeonbuk to go to Europe after Nov which is end of K league's season

Money talks though @qpyung - £10 million quid and Jeonbuk Choi Kang Hee may possibly row him over here in a boat.

Archived