Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Money talks though @qpyung - £10 million quid and Jeonbuk Choi Kang Hee may possibly row him over here in a boat.

As I stated Jeonbuk does not need to sell players to get money. Jeonbuk already made so much money selling players to Arab leagues and Chinese Leagues.

Jeonbuk have not lost for 27 games in a row in K League. Jeonbuk's goal for this season is to win K league without any defeat.

Jeonbuk is also striving to win Asian Champions League and order to do that Jeonbuk needs Lee Jae Sung.

Jeonbuk is very dependent on him, so i think its still impossible even though leicester offers 10m 

15 minutes ago, qpyung said:

As I stated Jeonbuk does not need to sell players to get money. Jeonbuk already made so much money selling players to Arab leagues and Chinese Leagues.

Jeonbuk have not lost for 27 games in a row in K League. Jeonbuk's goal for this season is to win K league without any defeat.

Jeonbuk is also striving to win Asian Champions League and order to do that Jeonbuk needs Lee Jae Sung.

Jeonbuk is very dependent on him, so i think its still impossible even though leicester offers 10m 

What if the player hands in a transfer request because he wants to play at a higher level of football in a more competitive league?

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

What if the player hands in a transfer request because he wants to play at a higher level of football in a more competitive league?

Yes Lee Jae Sung have said he wants to go to Europe. so my guess is he will be going to Leicester during the winter transfer if, you guys are still interested in him. Or many local media have said many bundesliga teams have shown interest and especially Valencia have showed many interest on Lee by approaching the club and asked Jeonbuk how much they want Valencia to pay to sign Lee Jae Sung

2 minutes ago, qpyung said:

Yes Lee Jae Sung have said he wants to go to Europe. so my guess is he will be going to Leicester during the winter transfer if, you guys are still interested in him. Or many local media have said many bundesliga teams have shown interest and especially Valencia have showed many interest on Lee by approaching the club and asked Jeonbuk how much they want Valencia to pay to sign Lee Jae Sung

What if he wants to come now and hands in a transfer request and tells the coach he would rather sit on the bench than play for the team and that he wants to be sold?

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

What if he wants to come now and hands in a transfer request and tells the coach he would rather sit on the bench than play for the team and that he wants to be sold?

I know he is very loyal to the club and have shown love to the club so thats unlikely to happen but if i were him i would go to Leicester right now when he has a chance

30 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I don't think its wrong to say Loyalty is a Korean characteristic. I don't imagine he would do that..

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

Get it fixed for 1 Jan then, to finish the season and not rush the details and permits.

He looks a real prospect, and I love the Korean ethic of team and hard work.

Buy him and loan him back to the club for the season. It also let's him get a few more national team appearances under his belt.

Okazaki, Thai owners then add Lee Jae Sung = seriously on the map in Asia which can only be a good thing for the future.

on a general note, Surely it's only a matter of time before we see a world class Chinese player come through, I don't necessarily mean us personally but internationally. They seem to be taking it very seriously now and law of averages on the sheer numbers, plus the way they seem to do well in other sports olympics etc.   

45 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Buy him and loan him back to the club for the season. It also let's him get a few more national team appearances under his belt.

personally thinking this is the best scenario 

50 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Or at least until january....

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

After a quick look, it seems the last game of the Korean season is on 2nd October. If we buy him and loan him back, is it possible to have him here at the club after Jeonbuk's end-of-season bash, i.e. way before the January window?

That's the regular season..then the league will be splitted in two halfs, with 5 more games to go. Sort like playoff- playout 

chop in the 19 beemers for 200 Hyundai i20s, throw in slab of Captain Morgan and a carton of Walkers Smokey Alsation Flavoured Crisps and this may swing it.

Archived