Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

We wont need/want this guy in January. It's now or never.

Drinkwater will be playing well, Mendy will have settled, James should be fitter, Amartey will have a few more games under his belt, and potentially we'll get N'zonzi this window. I don't think we'll need him unless we get another injury.

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Hi I'm from Korea and I've come on here to tell you he is the best player in the world but money can't buy him, he won't be allowed to leave, he won't get a work permit, he's not for sale now and we don't need any money but he should definitely play for your club although he won't ever hand in a transfer request because he is so loyal. 

If if I can be of any more help in giving information regarding this 'transfer' just reply and I'll tell you the same thing again.

bit old to be doing stuff like this?

2 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

This is a non starter for me. Let him go to Germany if he performs then we take him from Germany.

If he does performs in Germany, then he will be sold to a bigger club than Liecester. 

These are the kind of players you have to bring in before any team, i know its a risk but hopefully they know what kind of player are signing. 

1 hour ago, Korean League gifs said:

If he does performs in Germany, then he will be sold to a bigger club than Liecester. 

These are the kind of players you have to bring in before any team, i know its a risk but hopefully they know what kind of player are signing. 

What like Okazaki then? 

12 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

Lee Jae Sung is much better than Okazaki, the korean is a rare all around midfielder, wich you dont see that often. If he adapts to the EPL or Bundesliga, then he can play in every team he wants. He just needs experience.

Are you his agent?

1 hour ago, Korean League gifs said:

Nah...is enough to see him playing. 

I get that you rate him but I'm sorry your assumptions are purely biased. How can you say he will walk into any team if he gets use to the league so your saying he will be better than Vidal, Javi Martinez, Paul Pogba, etc. that's the calibre of player that can walk into any team. 

29 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I get that you rate him but I'm sorry your assumptions are purely biased. How can you say he will walk into any team if he gets use to the league so your saying he will be better than Vidal, Javi Martinez, Paul Pogba, etc. that's the calibre of player that can walk into any team. 

These are all experienced players. And they are world class midfielders, Lee will never be that good by a technical point of view (even though is good in that area as well). But if we are talking about the tactical aspect of the game, he has the potential the to become as good as good the best ones. As good as Casemiro, Busquets etc. Maybe i am biased but i keep on saying that you dont see very often a midfielder that is so complete. 

4 hours ago, Korean League gifs said:

Lee Jae Sung is much better than Okazaki, the korean is a rare all around midfielder, wich you dont see that often. If he adapts to the EPL or Bundesliga, then he can play in every team he wants. He just needs experience.

Give Rudders a call on Whatsapp.

11 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

W6rAwo.gif

Lee's latest goal. 

Z6B1ZQ.gif

A random wonder goal from the K league. Fc Seoul is kicking ass right now. LOL.

did a firework go off to signify the goal? thats the best thing ive ever seen, its like wwe but in football. get on the phone to the lads down at the kp i wanna see that when we score

13 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

did a firework go off to signify the goal? thats the best thing ive ever seen, its like wwe but in football. get on the phone to the lads down at the kp i wanna see that when we score

Yes, man. a firework go off every time they score a goal. But also in the aftermath as well, when they win.

Archived