Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Maybury

Been down the training ground again? Are you one of those football groupies, always hanging around the training ground? Had any flings with the players yet? :D:D:D:D

You really don't like me going there, do you :P

a) I thought some support was needed today in particular. I wanted to get an idea of the mood too. And perhaps something to report on here (thanks for the gratitude!!!)

b) I really hope not. Plus, I haven't really seen groupies there yet either (except when the academy play).

c) Not that I know of. Is it a requirement for posting on Foxestalk? lollollol

You really don't like me going there, do you :P

a) I thought some support was needed today in particular. I wanted to get an idea of the mood too. And perhaps something to report on here (thanks for the gratitude!!!)

b) I really hope not. Plus, I haven't really seen groupies there yet either (except when the academy play).

c) Not that I know of. Is it a requirement for posting on Foxestalk? lollollol

Why would I have a problem with you going down the training ground, I enjoy hearing any news you have when you come back. I just find it funny how many times you go down and tried to make a joke of it. Why somebody thinks it's harsh because I light heartedly made a joke about it, i'll never know!

Please keep going down to the training ground and reporting back.

Thankyou

Why would I have a problem with you going down the training ground, I enjoy hearing any news you have when you come back. I just find it funny how many times you go down and tried to make a joke of it. Why somebody thinks it's harsh because I light heartedly made a joke about it, i'll never know!

Please keep going down to the training ground and reporting back.

Thankyou

sorry obviously misunderstood,

keep the news coming cis

Why would I have a problem with you going down the training ground, I enjoy hearing any news you have when you come back. I just find it funny how many times you go down and tried to make a joke of it.

Oh, that... I think you are referring to my normal way of talking...

(cannot quite make jokes, so I keep trying to!) :P

PS: Ric, happy with Stearman's performance today? :)

Oh, that... I think you are referring to my normal way of talking...

(cannot quite make jokes, so I keep trying to!) :P

PS: Ric, happy with Stearman's performance today? :)

Stearman was brilliant yesterday, it's just a shame he's not playing with a group of players who have as much talent as he has.

Archived