Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

FOXES fans

Ok, I'm sat at work thinking is it just LCFC who have problems filling stadia, 'problem fans', drunken old passionate bernies, over priced tickets, 4-5-1 formations.

What am I getting at, on this Forum all we seem to do is worry, worry worry, or slag off the board... team... fans....prices.

I actaully think we are alot better off than some give us credit for.

We have had in out present history lots of issues to deal with, and this must stand us in good stead for the future, the board and manager are building a solid base to work from, yes ok I think the prices are subjective and could be a little lighter on the wallet but the facilities are first class, really look around and see other teams (florist) and get a reality check.

Ok we are not getting our just rewards at the moment, but things change over time, I remember City losing against SHEFF UTD at filbo and calling for MON head then, I couldnt understand then and to this day still cant.

We must give the Team whoever plays our support, and give the manager time.

We have been lucky in the 90's to see silverware and we were 'boxing above our weight' so to speak.

We all have comments to make / likes dislikes / opinions but are we really any different from any other fans up and down the country.

Up the foxes......

Ok, I'm sat at work thinking is it just LCFC who have problems filling stadia, 'problem fans', drunken old passionate bernies, over priced tickets, 4-5-1 formations.

What am I getting at, on this Forum all we seem to do is worry, worry worry, or slag off the board... team... fans....prices.

We have had in out present history lots of issues to deal with, and this must stand us in good stead for the future, the board and manager are building a solid base to work from, yes ok I think the prices are subjective and could be a little lighter on the wallet but the facilities are first class, really look around and see other teams (florist) and get a reality check.

Ok we are not getting our just rewards at the moment, but things change over time, I remember City losing against SHEFF UTD at filbo and calling for MON head then, I couldnt understand then and to this day still cant.

We have been lucky in the 90's to see silverware and we were 'boxing above our weight' so to speak.

We all have comments to make / likes dislikes / opinions but are we really any different from any other fans up and down the country.

Up the foxes......

People always cast back to the Sheffield United game as a benchmark for current managers who are in the shit, but what you need to remember is we've had 3 or 4 managers since O'Neill and everytime they have been doing badly the 'Sheffield United' scenario crops up. Fair enough some managers do turn things around, but at the same time we have seen 3 who haven't since then.

People always cast back to the Sheffield United game as a benchmark for current managers who are in the shit, but what you need to remember is we've had 3 or 4 managers since O'Neill and everytime they have been doing badly the 'Sheffield United' scenario crops up. Fair enough some managers do turn things around, but at the same time we have seen 3 who haven't since then.

That seems to be the BENCHMARK yes, but the point I was making was are we any different to any other fans, abiet we have had silverware in the last 10 years.

Up the foxes......

That's interesting. We've probably been one of the luckiest group of fans of any club over the last ten years. Forget the Man Us and Arsenals of this world. Yes Everton have been in the Premiership all that time and finsished 4th last year. We finished 35th! But we've been in play off finals, cup finals, europe, promotion. All good stuff and then relegation a couple of times. Relegation might not be good but at least as fans we get to see something different the year after. Athletico Madrid in Europe. It's been fun! Long may it continue! Life as a Leicester fan isn't boring!

I make it 4 - Taylor, Bassett, Adams and the current incumbent.

we're crap, i'm hoping for more away at derby though

hmm yes, only some noise coming from the kop and L1? Nothing at all from other stands... (except the away supporters stand - how come their small numbers sound noisier than us?!?!) :(

Archived