Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chris_Unwin

GET BEHIND LEVEIN!

I appreciate that we all have our own opinions which is great but why is it that when things go wrong at Leicester its ALWAYS the manager with supporters?

Do you honestly think that bringing in a new manager will fire us up the league? I very much doubt it!

I take into account that Levein's tactics are sometimes questionable but so are Alex Ferguson's!

I found the Leicester fans a disgrace on Saturday when they sang 'you dont know what your doing' to the substitution of Hume for Hammond.

What good will that do to Levein and De Vries's confidence?

Sorry but how??

I always try to get behind my team and think positive but you get shot down when you see another poor performance and it just gets you thinking how long does it take before we start picking up some good results? If you ask me Levein has done a fantastic job and stabilising this club but its results that get you success and thats what he has not been getting =/ Many people have said it on here time and time again..

At the end of the day we can only look forward. Lets just hope it doesnt get to the point where.. in league terms... we can only look up... lol:P

I've got behind Levein all the way yet he repays me and others with shit team selections and subs, it was clear to see that right side was a weak area as Kisnorbo couldnt hold his position to save his life so why didnt he bring Hammond on up front for De Vries who would do the work of the man we lost? Its simple things like that, I was livid when I saw our best centre back at Left back when Alan Sheehans perfectly capable and gives us more than Johansson does. The blokes paid more than enough to do this job and for the whack he's on a chant like that wouldn't effect my confidence, I'd imagine hes confident enough with that much money in his pocket.

I think CL brought Elvis on for Iain to give him a chance to impress him. Hammond must have been fired up before he came on because he'd been dropped in place of Hume. He had to prove himself and I think he did.

To the person who said they don't think the backroom staff is right I would say it is. Rob Kelly is great with the young lads at the training ground and with the amount of younger lads in our squad, we'll soon see the rewards of his work. My only criticism is I think they've over-coached Paddy McCarthy. When he first joined us he was playing on instinct but now he seems to be thinking too much about what he's trying to do and therefore making errors.

I have to agree with you there, he isn't half as good as he was last season. I think trying to take the rashness out of his game has made him lose his natural instincts and he's thinking too much about his game. I still think he will become a quality central defender though.

I personally think we have much better players than a year ago. For some strange reason were not putting in the collective performances.

craigs certainly playing some players out of position. Why on earth isnt sheehan playing at LB, why the hell is johanson playing LB, can anyone tell me cos im seriously confused on that.

Is it in dublins contract that he must play a certain amount of games? Hes not upto it.

Why cant we find a position for stearman? hes one of a very few that plays withour fear, has brilliant control of the ball, can pass, can tackle, is cool under pressure, has a decent shot on him for a defender aswell.

Hughes is not a winger, yes he can play there to adapt, and yes hes not 100% to play CM according to CL, but ive seen enough to know he can play CM for us now.

deep freeze is an extremely lucky player, he must be, because it doesnt matter how poor he looks, as long as he waves his arms around as if to look all professional like, craig picks him again and again, WE MUST START WITH ELVIS AND HUME NOW.

craig, play players in position and attack much more, for if you dont, you`ll lose enough games to lose your job.

I personally think we have much better players than a year ago. For some strange reason were not putting in the collective performances.

craigs certainly playing some players out of position. Why on earth isnt sheehan playing at LB, why the hell is johanson playing, can anyone tell me cos im seriously confused on that.

Is it in dublins contract that he must play a certain amount of games? Hes not upto it.

Why cant we find a position for stearman? hes one of a very few that plays withour fear, has brilliant control of the ball, can pass, can tackle, is cool under pressure, has a decent shot on him for a defender aswell.

Hughes is not a winger, yes he can play there to adapt, and yes hes not 100% to play CM according to CL, but ive seen enough to know he can play CM for us now.

deep freeze is an extremely lucky player, he must be, because it doesnt matter how poor he looks, as long as he waves his arms around as if to look all professional like, craig picks him again and again, WE MUST START WITH ELVIS AND HUME NOW.

craig, play players in position and attack much more, for if you dont, you`ll lose enough games to lose your job.

To be fair to you Lush, I agree with every word there. Well said for once :D

To be fair to you Lush, I agree with every word there. Well said for once :D

lol dont be patronising.

Ive gota edit something "why the hell is johanson playing, can anyone tell me cos im seriously confused on that." F knows why i wrote that, i think hes good, but not a LB, which was what i meant to say.

Agree?

lol dont be patronising.

Ive gota edit something "why the hell is johanson playing, can anyone tell me cos im seriously confused on that." F knows why i wrote that, i think hes good, but not a LB, which was what i meant to say.

Agree?

I do agree and knew what you meant after reading previous comments from you on Nissa.

People seem to have it in for De Vries due to his poor start at the club. He's 200% the player he was last season.

I'm a big fan of de Vries. One of my favourite players. He puts in 100% effort every game. He holds the ball up well, he can pass it well and he has been scoring. He is going to miss chances. Remember Connolly this time last year. Couldn't score if the goal was 4 miles wide. He was amazing after Christmas.

I'm a big fan of de Vries. One of my favourite players. He puts in 100% effort every game. He holds the ball up well, he can pass it well and he has been scoring. He is going to miss chances. Remember Connolly this time last year. Couldn't score if the goal was 4 miles wide. He was amazing after Christmas.

His 100% isnt good enough. The role of a striker isnt just to score, but to help breed confidence within the team and squad, to create chances for others, to create link up play, to understand what his fellow players are doing, to NOT act for the crowd/look like a "professional", but to be a football player, that is the only thing he need do.

In this division, if he did his job well enough, he`d score 1 in 2, and we`d expect it.

His 100% isnt good enough. The role of a striker isnt just to score, but to help breed confidence within the team and squad, to create chances for others, to create link up play, to understand what his fellow players are doing, to NOT act for the crowd/look like a "professional", but to be a football player, that is the only thing he need do.

In this division, if he did his job well enough, he`d score 1 in 2, and we`d expect it.

He does create chances and create link up play. You watch him tonight.

Archived