Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
matt101

L1 Closing

hold on a minute - If L1 is closed it is far from a good thing!!!! I dont understand why any of you would be happy about this possibly happening????

We have all posted about lack of atmosphere etc, and how we all miss SK1 etc. Despite the regrettable events of saturday, it doesnt change the fact that L1 is the closest thing we have to the old kop. At least you can hear a few old sings in there instead of the pathetic 'come on leicester', 'craig leveins blue and white army', and my least favourite the dreadful 'stand up if you love leicester' that come from the rest of the ground.

L1 doesnt need to be closed - its needs to get bigger!! More lads need to stand up there and generate a genuine atmosphere.

Yes, these chants aimed at QPR were pretty tasteless to say the least. However, closing down the only area in the ground that at least tries to stand and sing would just be the final nail in the WS coffin.

agree with everything you said there.. more people there to spread out the mindless few who spoil it for the rest of the block on the odd occassion. sadly i think events like saturday will only hinder this <_< :(

Archived