Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Team tonight

It's a must win game tonight. We should win it.

Douglas

Stearman, MCCarthy, Johansson, Sheehan

Hughes, Williams, Kisnorbo, Hamill

Hammond, Hume

If we do not get a win tonight I will call for lEVEINS HEAD. We have got to start getting it together and put a run of wins together. Inconsistency is our downfall, but with De Vries injured who knows what happens. Come on City!"

Douglas

Hammond, Hume

If we do not get a win tonight I will call for lEVEINS HEAD. We have got to start getting it together and put a run of wins together. Inconsistency is our downfall, but with De Vries injured who knows what happens. Come on City!"

Well you'd do us no favours if you were the manager and we played that team. Awful.

Douglas

Stearman

Paddy

Nils

Sheehan

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Tiatto

Hume

Elvis

Subs: Gerrbrand, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Chambers, Hamill

Douglas

Hammond, Hume

Thats why its a must win game, not because of the league but beacuse the impatience of certain fans is going to cost us our manager! :mad: Agreed on the team except joey in for Kisnorbo and Tiatto in for hamill possibly.

Douglas

Stearman

Johansson

Dublin

Sheehan

Sylla

Gudjonsson

Hughes

Tiatto

Hammond

Hume

I think a run on the bench will be good for Williams, I'd like to see Hughes in the centre and although this means playing Tiatto who as we all know is probably overcommitted, we need SOME passion in the team because other than Elvis and Gudjonsson, I didn't see any on Saturday.

Anyone calling for Levein's head will be in no uncertain terms be told to fock off tonight by my good self.

I would play:

--------------------Douglas

Stearman---McCarthy--Johannsson---Sheehan (how fit is Gerrbrand?)

Sylla-------Hughes---Gudjonsson----Jase!

---------------de Vries--Hume

I think Elvis is a far more effective sub, as shown by him scoring when he came on on Saturday.

Williams just pisses me right off as he's playing shite, although Sylla is starting to go that way too...

Anyone calling for Levein's head will be in no uncertain terms be told to fock off tonight by my good self.

I would play:

--------------------Douglas

Stearman---McCarthy--Johannsson---Sheehan (how fit is Gerrbrand?)

Sylla-------Hughes---Gudjonsson----Jase!

---------------de Vries--Hume

I think Elvis is a far more effective sub, as shown by him scoring when he came on on Saturday.

Williams just pisses me right off as he's playing shite, although Sylla is starting to go that way too...

I think you'll be lucky to see Dublin, de Vries and Syllas all fit tonight. CL has said Gerrbrand is not ready to start but could be a sub tonight.

I think you'll be lucky to see Dublin, de Vries and Syllas all fit tonight. CL has said Gerrbrand is not ready to start but could be a sub tonight.

I should really read the injury news before picking the team! :doh:

I would love to see Nils and Gerrbrand playing at centre half together. Gerrbrand looked very classy vs Bury before his injury (although I know it was only Bury...).

I would love to see Nils and Gerrbrand playing at centre half together. Gerrbrand looked very classy vs Bury before his injury (although I know it was only Bury...).

He also looked very good against Inter. I'm going to throw all my eggs in to one basket and say that we'll definately be a better team with Gerrbrand in our defence and could play like a completely different team. Reason being that he never hoofs the ball and will always pass it even when under pressure, something we've lacked since Dion Baresi Dublin has come back in to defence.

Although to be fair you didnt mention Dublin :thumbup:

Must win not just because of our indifferent results of late but they beat us at home last season I seem to recall. Anyway, being in Aberdeen and with Leicester being outside the Premiership, the coverage is very limited, only get to see the goals on Sky unless it's a live game. So how are the team playing in general and is the criticism of Levein, however limited, justified?

He also looked very good against Inter. I'm going to throw all my eggs in to one basket and say that we'll definately be a better team with Gerrbrand in our defence and could play like a completely different team. Reason being that he never hoofs the ball and will always pass it even when under pressure, something we've lacked since Dion Baresi Dublin has come back in to defence.

When Gerrbrand is fit he'll play every game,i'm sure of that.He's got pace and can pass the ball well.

Dion can then sit on the bench and be our super-sub up front,or back up for any injuries at the back.

Douglas

Hammond, Hume

I`d settle for that other than sylla for williams, hughes at CM.

We were almost at full strength V qpr, its not much worse for tonight, we must win, its only brighton ffs. I wouldnt call for craigs head if he plays a positive attacking team and formation and draw.

Sure we really need to be winning, but that doesnt mean or else, else you put the guy under tremendous pressure.

I say we the fans should enter into the stadium of city with a positive attitude, alongside a determined team, we will win.

Douglas

Stearman / McCarthy / Johansson / Sheehan

Hammond / Hughes / Gudjonsson / Jase

Hume / de Vries

I would give Hammond a go on the right to allow Hughes to play in the centre. At least we will then have pace and width on the right, a good combination in the centre of midfield, with experience and discipline (of staying in position) on the left.

A good mix.

isn't de vries injured scowy

"We have got one or two problems ahead of the game.

"Momo Sylla had to miss training with a groin strain this morning (Monday).

"Gareth Williams has an illness and he has also missed training today, but he should be ok by tomorrow.

"Dion Dublin has got a sore Achilles and Mark de Vries has a hamstring problem.

"So we will have to wait until the day of the game to assess everything and try and work out what is the best team for the match.

"Hopefully the players involved will all respond to treatment and will be available for the game. We will listen to Dave Rennie's (Head Physio) advice and look at it from there."

He's not definitely been ruled out...

He'll probably be on the bench if he is injured look at last year levein said MDV wasn't 100% fit but still played.

Which means Levein would probably still play him if half fit, as least season proved that...

Douglas

Hammond, Hume

You turnip....

I am so seriously thinking of giving up being a Leicester fan, not because of Levein or the football but because of fans like you. Clueless.

You turnip....

I am so seriously thinking of giving up being a Leicester fan, not because of Levein or the football but because of fans like you. Clueless.

It's either Paul Mace or his lovechild.

Archived