Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Team tonight

deep freeze will play, hes hypnotised cl

CL strikes me as a stubbon bastard though, I reckon he would play a player all season even if they were totally shit just to prevent him admitting he'd made a mistake.

LEVEIN OUT!!!!

JOKE! lol

who'll play on the right then seeing as sylla may also be out? ah - maybe hammond, assuming mdv is fit to play up front.. if not lets get chambers on!! :-)

Hamill will play there probably if Sylla isn't fit. <_<

I always thought Hamill was right footed never mind

Leveins team

Douglas

Stearman

Mccarthy

Dublin

Nisse

Hughes

Gudjonson

Kisnorbo

Tiatto

MDV

Hammond

Probably the worse possible team but like Kattassi said Levein seems very stubborn hense MDV, Kisnorbo and Mccarthy playing and Nisse and Hughes playing out of postion

CL strikes me as a stubbon bastard though, I reckon he would play a player all season even if they were totally shit just to prevent him admitting he'd made a mistake.

Its a thing with managers, how the hell did MA play rodgers for such a long time.

I know were "only" fans, but a one legged tap dancing lesbian with half a brain knows that sheehan is better at LB than gilbert or johanson, so why does he play them there instead, its absolutely baffeling.

Asuming Dublin, Sylla, MDV injured

Douglas,

Stearman, Nils, Macarthy, Sheehan;

Hughes, Joey, Williams, Hammill,

Hume, Hammond.

subs: Tiatto, Porter, Gerrbrand, Maybury, Kisnorbo.

If Chambers is allowed to play I would be tempted to play him up front with Hammond and tuck Hume into the hole behind and leave out Hammill. But the above could start and use Chambers as substitute.

We really must apply the full press that was the hallmark of early season games and attack (without resorting to hoof ball). The crowd tonight need to be persuaded to come again.

Archived