Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Club Membership

Can anyone help me out with this? Im thinking about buying a club membership tonight. Basically its gona be cheaper for me to buy a membership and £5 ticket than the £22 its gona cost me to buy a non-members ticket for tonight's game. Im wandering if I buy a membership tonight am I still going to have to pay full price for tonights game because of processing times etc or will I get my membership there and then and be able to buy tonights ticket with that for £5? Also does it take long to fill out all the forms and what have you??

Can anyone help me out with this? Im thinking about buying a club membership tonight. Basically its gona be cheaper for me to buy a membership and £5 ticket than the £22 its gona cost me to buy a non-members ticket for tonight's game. Im wandering if I buy a membership tonight am I still going to have to pay full price for tonights game because of processing times etc or will I get my membership there and then and be able to buy tonights ticket with that for £5? Also does it take long to fill out all the forms and what have you??

I believe you should be alright as I read somewhere that Membership applications will be available on the night BUT I could be wrong so give the Ticket Office a ring, see what they say if its a yes, take the name of the person you are speaking to, get down to the club and say 'so and so' said I could get my tickets etc tonight!

I think that is one of the reasons for the offer,so as to get as many members as possible,this way they can offer reduction for more games as they dont want to reduce ticket prices per say as this would upset season ticket holders.It's a good idea!

Archived