Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcben76

Forza Horizon 3

Obviously only on Xbox but was just wondering whether people are thinking of getting this. Just played the demo and was very impressed, graphics, gameplay, scenery was all superb. Never usually impressed by "demo's" but this is good. Only think putting me off is it coming out only a couple of days before FIFA and I wouldn't play it too much, will definitely buy at some point though.

Not into racing games usually but Horizon 2 was absolutely fantastic, loved everything about it - reckon it's probably the best Xbox exclusive. Pumped for 3, and it releases with loads more cars than 2 did. Just hope they do more with collectibles (barn finds, signs, photo mode) cause I probably enjoy the exploration part more than the actual racing

Hope the online drag race returns too that was a great laugh

13 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Not into racing games usually but Horizon 2 was absolutely fantastic, loved everything about it - reckon it's probably the best Xbox exclusive. Pumped for 3, and it releases with loads more cars than 2 did. Just hope they do more with collectibles (barn finds, signs, photo mode) cause I probably enjoy the exploration part more than the actual racing

Hope the online drag race returns too that was a great laugh

Yeah it's weird i think how the racing isn't actually the best part, why I much prefer the Horizon series to the normal

series

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2016 at 01:35, Dan LCFC said:

I might even get it. I've not bought a non football game in far too long and I always thought Forza was one of the most under-rated games going.

I don't think Forza has ever been underrated? It's always been the flagship racer for the Xbox brand following PGR, Playground get nothing but respect. The FH series is widely respected and has a huge following. 

10 hours ago, z-layrex said:

I don't think Forza has ever been underrated? It's always been the flagship racer for the Xbox brand following PGR, Playground get nothing but respect. The FH series is widely respected and has a huge following. 

Ahhh PGR, PGR4 was probably my favourite ever racing game until I played Forza Horizon 2. Like the FH games, it was just the perfect balance of sim and arcade (40/60). Outstanding graphics for its day too

6 minutes ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

Missing out on this game and the normal Forza series genuinely tempts me to get an Xbox One at some point. Loved the original Forza Horizon & Forza 3 & 4.

Nothing on Playstation will compare to these driving games wise.

I've not played Forza Horizon 3 yet but Horizon 2 was miles ahead of the original, and that was a very good game. In fact FH2 is pretty much the only game I feel later justified me choosing the Xbox One over the PS4

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Its there any racing/driving games worth playing on PS4? Loved Forza on the 360 

Gran Turismo is out this Autumn, I dunno if it will quite capture the greatness of a couple of generations ago but we will see. 

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Gran Turismo is out this Autumn, I dunno if it will quite capture the greatness of a couple of generations ago but we will see. 

Gran Turismo Sport has been delayed until 2017. There was a rumour last month that suppliers were cancelling/refunding pre-orders as well which could mean even further delays. 

1 minute ago, stix said:

Gran Turismo Sport has been delayed until 2017. There was a rumour last month that suppliers were cancelling/refunding pre-orders as well which could mean even further delays. 

Gran turismo is always delayed. it will be out when its released, probably next christmas

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Gran turismo is always delayed. it will be out when its released, probably next christmas

Jesus is that delayed as well. Been years since I can remember this many delays in one year. I would say Its better than releasing unfinished games but both SF V and NMS were delayed and still launched with bugs and felt unfinished. 

29 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Well it did take them 5 years to release GT5. And it was still a pile of shit

Archived