Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

How Angry Will You Be..........

Your thoughts please. I am at the point when even a win isn't enough, we need to show that we can win more than one game every 4 or 5 games. I am also at the point where I can't see us winning an away game all season and I can't see us beating one of the big clubs in this league such as Sheffield United, Palace, Norwich, Southampton, etc.

If we don't win tonight, just think what i'll be like? But a win could change everything for the fans and we need to cherish the wins as it's going to be a long hard season, yet again!

Is everyone still confident in their seasons prediction? I said we'd finish 8th, i'm not confident.

Wont really be happy with anything less than a win although id accept a battling draw under the present circumstances if we showed signs of progression. On paper we should beat Brighton but on paper we should beat a lot of teams. I wont, however, be calling for Leveins head if we lose tonight and I dont think anyone else should. I will be hopping mad though if we lose!

A very negative thread I think Ric. We will win tonight, and hopefully one more on saturday. It'll take time but we are still to early to make predictions for where we will end up.

A lot depends on how levein assesses the weaknesses over the next few games. I'm sure he'll notice the improvement hume will provide up front, and the fact that hughes is more suited centrally. Granted he may stick with kisnorbo but given the form joey's been in, i doubt he'll drop him too quickly. He will start seeing the best 11 now that we almost have everyone fit so lets give him some time.

Back to the original point, I'll be absolutely gutted if we lose tonight .. seriously! Im not even contemplating it because I am fairly sure we'll see a good performance alongside a welcome 3 points.

Ultimately I think we'll end up top 10 IMO, and if our players gel sooner rather than later and start a good run going there's a slim chance of us making the play offs. Too early to predict now though, we'll have a better idea come xmas...

Your thoughts please. I am at the point when even a win isn't enough, we need to show that we can win more than one game every 4 or 5 games. I am also at the point where I can't see us winning an away game all season and I can't see us beating one of the big clubs in this league such as Sheffield United, Palace, Norwich, Southampton, etc.

If we don't win tonight, just think what i'll be like? But a win could change everything for the fans and we need to cherish the wins as it's going to be a long hard season, yet again!

Is everyone still confident in their seasons prediction? I said we'd finish 8th, i'm not confident.

I know they beat us last year but they were and still are one of the poorer teams in the Division,but saying that they've got a good player on loan from Man Utd who played a blinder on Saturday let's hope he won't repeat it tonight.It's not the end of the world if we don't win but we can't afford to lose.

I said play-offs still saying play-offs but not as confident.

The longer we go on missing out on points against poor sides like QPR, Cardiff,Crewe etc the tougher it will be for us when teams like Sheff Utd, Preston etc come to the Walkers and we play them away etc. Tonight is a must win for me, with it being a night game, the fans seem to react better, hopefully it'll be a win if not i'm not going to be a happy chappy this evening.

Archived