Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

On loan players

I dont think Levein likes it - he only kept Hammond on for a short while before he made it permanent.

In some ways I'm with him on that one - why should we go and reinvent players for others to come and take them after they've done well - look at Marcus Bent a few seasons ago....

I dont think Levein likes it - he only kept Hammond on for a short while before he made it permanent.

In some ways I'm with him on that one - why should we go and reinvent players for others to come and take them after they've done well - look at Marcus Bent a few seasons ago....

But if they can do a job for ya who cares?

Get a couple of the young players on the fringes of the Premiership first teams,give em some 1st team experience and they can have em back at end of season.There's some good uns out there,use em!

yeah i suppose - did you have anyone specific in mind?

what happened to mads timm - anyone know?

No one in mind.It's just that every time i watch the Championship highlights,some other team seems to have snapped up a half decent loaner.

That Man Utd loaner Brighton Have looks quality!

Cardiff have Ricketts,i know he was a bit of a gamble but you have to take a few in this league.

Archived