Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMatt

Leicester City Tattoo

Hi all

I have been looking at having one of the following tattoos, I have found out that they were done at Blue Ink Tattoo studio in Leicester buy a guy called Nic, I have since found out that Nic has left the company, would anyone know as to where Nic has now gone to work or even if he is still in the tattooing business? I'm sorry I do not know his surname.

Any help anyone can provide is much appreciated

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

10 hours ago, BigMatt said:

Hi all

I have been looking at having one of the following tattoos, I have found out that they were done at Blue Ink Tattoo studio in Leicester buy a guy called Nic, I have since found out that Nic has left the company, would anyone know as to where Nic has now gone to work or even if he is still in the tattooing business? I'm sorry I do not know his surname.

Any help anyone can provide is much appreciated

Ask Big Wes on Twitter.

Pretty sure he owns/uses Blue Ink Tattoo as well. He might know where Nic has gone.

Pretty sure he's ripped them off somewhere along the line. They tweeted something the other day saying that you give someone a chance and this is how they repay you. God knows what's gone on! 

I had a tattoo done at Wes' place Blue Ink. It was done by Jamie and is by far the best tattoo I've had. He actually did an amazing job at covering up a botch job tattoo I'd unfortunately had done in Ashby De La Zouch. Jamie at Blue Ink is the man to go to. Brilliant. 

Archived