Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

Attendance tonite

I have a feeling it will be 21,500.

oh and does anyone else think they need to advertise more than they do cause i mean the only way i found out about when certain cheap games are on is by looking in the program and how is that gonna atract new supporters, the only people who read the programs already go!. Another point does anyone elsethink they should give away 1000 odd tickets to schools in the area for trips etc. every few matches, they might not make any money off those particular tickets but what about if even 100 kids went home and asked their parents if they could go again, they might get a few new fans buying tickets then...

p.s. sorry for some substandard grammar

I honestly don't think the membership deal will go down fantasically well and alot of the usual fair weather fans will be put off as its gonna be abit nippy tonite lol. Definately think the attendance will be quite abit lower than saturday

Plus Champion's League is on tonight, if that has any impact. :huh::unsure::thumbup:

I have a feeling it will be 21,500.

oh and does anyone else think they need to advertise more than they do cause i mean the only way i found out about when certain cheap games are on is by looking in the program and how is that gonna atract new supporters, the only people who read the programs already go!. Another point does anyone elsethink they should give away 1000 odd tickets to schools in the area for trips etc. every few matches, they might not make any money off those particular tickets but what about if even 100 kids went home and asked their parents if they could go again, they might get a few new fans buying tickets then...

p.s. sorry for some substandard grammar

That's what the website/mercury/radio are for. I knew about the £5 offer as soon as they made it public knowledge, which was ages ago.

members for a £5. Yeah fair enough but I don't ONE person who is a member?

I am. There now you know one.

out of interest who is actually going tonight

I AM

I am.

Back to the subject, I reckon 22,786

Archived