Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

Attendance tonite

I was quite disappointed with the attendance, and I'm sure the club were too. What more can the club do? £5 is a bargain in anybody's book and yet the attendance was still dire.

I think tonight shows just how important results and performances on the pitch are - good wins leads to more people turning up...simple.

20,296...im sure it looked more than that. obviously i dont know how full the center of the KOP is but the atmosphere seemed good. the corners of the west stand seemed fuller than saturday which is good as i hate to see it empty. plus less away fans who made virtually no noise and were awfull all night.

I was quite disappointed with the attendance, and I'm sure the club were too. What more can the club do? £5 is a bargain in anybody's book and yet the attendance was still dire.

I think tonight shows just how important results and performances on the pitch are - good wins leads to more people turning up...simple.

Been saying that all along.

Kid 4 a quid vs Burnley though surely this will bring in a family night football atmosphere "Leicester rah rah rah!"

It is a Tuesday night though. Haven't they got school the next day?

Archived