Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxy_gal

My highlight of tonight

That was rubbish out there tonight, granted it was beter i suppose than some of our games, but ffs 0-0 with Brighton at home just isn't good enough for a team of players such as we have, we should be performing muccccccccchhhhh better, a last ten minutes scrap is not enough for me to justify a decent game, I want a consistent performnance, that frankly wasn't, we should have been punished on at least 2 seperate occasions for which they missed absolute sitters, we were lucky in the end to get a point on recent games, we need to book up our ideas if we're even going to think about having a go a Derby this weekend!

And please CL give Hammond a go from the start instead of deep freeze!

0-0 with Brighton at home just isn't good enough for a team of players such as we have, we should be performing muccccccccchhhhh better

We're not even a particularly good team on paper. There are one or two players in our squad trading off reputation and image, but pull back the curtains, and actually they're not very good footballers.

And please CL give Hammond a go from the start instead of deep freeze!

Agreed. If he doesn't give the guy another start soon, I'll be baffled. He has pace. You can never have enough pace.

I was quite impressed with Brighton. They came here, never once look to sat back, always looking to score and hit us on the break. I wish we played like that away from home. They had the best chance of the night, how their Hammond missed that i'll never know.

Hume and Hammond will never start together, we've another manager who must have a lump up front.

Hume and Hammond - PACE, SKILL, FLAIR. But most importantly, no donkey features. We can't score so it's certainly worth a go at least.

Hume and Hammond will never start together, we've another manager who must have a lump up front.

Hume and Hammond - PACE, SKILL, FLAIR. But most importantly, no donkey features. We can't score so it's certainly worth a go at least.

Yes, I would like the 2Hs to play fromt he start too!!! Was hoping it might happen tonight but obviously not.

There was no forth official was there? It wasnt just me that noticed this surely?

I heard the tannoy guy announce the 2 mins in the first half. But nowt in the second.

Dunno if it was the 4th official not holding the board up or the tannoy guy just being silliz. Crap either way!

Archived