Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

I don't even care we've scored, I hope Sunderland win to confirm what a ****ing mess this is. 

Watching this game has made me angry, this is pathetic, the prem is laughing at us. 

Dont even know what to say. Up to 7/8 players could be dropped from this team. We've got a ****ing squad, we've got Gray Ulloa Schlupp Musa Benalouane Hernandez ****ing use them when our so called big players aren't turning up- because I'll tell you what, they aren't ****ing turning up. 

Ranieri needs to have a long hard look at himself because he's been Hal the problem this year

1 minute ago, z-layrex said:

Jamie Vardy's having a hangover. What a load of shit.

We just aren't creating the chances this year, Kante is as much a miss going forward as he is at the back. When Amartey or king get the ball they always go back or occasionally sideways 

Just now, HoustonFox said:

I love him so much. Remember chatting to you about him in that crazy bar prematch in LA! 

How are you by the way? 

Ahhh, yes - those cheap Trooper cans and the Gothic decor really set an odd tone! 

I'm doing quite well - how are things in your neck of the woods?

Archived