Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can we please stop moaning about the referee. It's gone and it's done with. Vardy was asking for trouble going in with his studs. Simpson was a stonewall peno.

Be angry with the players for their reaction to this. We have totally lost the plot and lost our discipline.  It happens. We showed the spirit we showed last season we'd still be in this.

How can we let it go? We were on top and the red card ruined the game. A bad pen decision is one thing (this was a certain pen), but to play the vast majority of the game with 10 is something else. It is his fault. Simple.

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Honestly I'll get shot here but I'm watching it a dozen times but it was handball and was a penalty and was deliberate he knew to raise his hand like that 

His hand was in that position before the ball was kicked. I'm not complaining about the pen but it wasn't deliberate.

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Well that couldn't have gone any worse. Everyone has completely lost their heads. At least the ref got pelted by stuff in his way down the tunnel. 

We will most likely get fined but that total Cvnt deserved it, get out the 2p's lol

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Again it's Ranieris fault. How has he not changed our formation when we've been so crap away from home? 

Poor management simple as that

How can you blame Ranieri for a sending off and a pen? Don't talk wet.

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Again it's Ranieris fault. How has he not changed our formation when we've been so crap away from home? 

Poor management simple as that

don't think there's a formation to combat corruption mate 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Honestly I'll get shot here but I'm watching it a dozen times but it was handball and was a penalty and was deliberate he knew to raise his hand like that 

No doubt about the penalty but it's a consequence of the vardy decision before it. 

Archived