Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Barky said:

Would fully support Claudio telling the lads to just sit themselves down on the pitch for the 2nd half. That's the only way we'll avoid more suspensions from this absolute aberration of a referee.

What essentially give up and act like a bunch of toddlers?

No I propose taking possession of the ball, surrounding Pawson and just booting it at him repeatedly. Sure theres no rules being broke there, only stop when he cries

depressing feel about us - poor form, no plan b, under performing stars and now start the game well but too reckless from JV and we under the cosh, and then stupid decision on pen ( where else could his trailing arm "naturally be"?) and we feel sorry for ourselves but lose .  

Just hope keep the goal difference down and teams below us lose 

Don't know why everyone's complaining about us so much. We were good before the red and could've (should've) easily scored 1 or 2.

The game was already lost after the penalty, it's fair enough for everyone to lose their heads a little bit.

Absolutely loved seeing Ranieri looking ready to knock this guy out. 

Expected another defeat but this will go beyond the usual reactions on here. Ranieri will be banned probably, Vardy out for three, not doubt our fans will get investigated judging by the BBC pictures at half-time.

Guest Danny Clender

We are 2-0 down owing totally to the psychology of the referee. He's trying to make up for the flak from his last game, he's got it wrong.

Whilst I freely admit referees make mistakes, I'm not prepared to lose games and points because the Ref's decisions are second guessing the media reports. Abysmal performance, needs to have a good hard look at his first half performance.

Just now, Corky said:

Expected another defeat but this will go beyond the usual reactions on here. Ranieri will be banned probably, Vardy out for three, not doubt our fans will get investigated judging by the BBC pictures at half-time.

What happened with our fans, didn't see that on my thread

1 minute ago, Rasmic123 said:

Shame because we were on top before the red and would have won. Stoke look poor and very one dimensional, shame the ref has decided to gift them 3 points

Have I been watching a different game? I thought we were only still in it thanks to Kasper and then King shortly after blocking Bojans shot which looked in

2 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

What essentially give up and act like a bunch of toddlers?

No I propose taking possession of the ball, surrounding Pawson and just booting it at him repeatedly. Sure theres no rules being broke there,  only stop when he cries

Nah only stop when he bleeds I say. 

9 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What are you on about? Vardy left the ground at speed with both feet up. 
players make mistakes and don't time things perfectly. 

Vardy went in stupidly, he did not need to go in how he did. 
If a player goes in for a tackle in a way that is anything but SENSIBLE, they deserve to get carded, unless you think players should be allowed to tackle without trying to be sensible.

Was the red sensible then? What about a yellow? The ref got it wrong with rojo and being a poor ref, he's tried to fix his failure in the next game and failed again. 

Archived