Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

Just now, old koppite said:

What happened with our fans, didn't see that on my thread

It seemed like the ref and stewards were ducking from objects being thrown, the presenter mentioned it too. They might've been presuming though so I'm only going on that. Apologies if I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Vardy's tackle was a leg breaker if he mistimes it. It was a red, you can't go in like that.

U wot mate...

Didn't isn't even in the picture when vardy goes for the ball, he made no att3mpt to move or check his run, if his leg gets broke it's his own fault. Vardy don't even see him there..

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Was the red sensible then? What about a yellow? The ref got it wrong with rojo and being a poor ref, he's tried to fix his failure in the next game and failed again. 

That's a hell of an accusation to make. 
I believed at first glance it would be a sending off, I'm not going to judge what the ref should have done in hindsight, it's done, we need to move on. 
All i care about now is the next 45 mins.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

It seemed like the ref and stewards were ducking from objects being thrown, the presenter mentioned it too. They might've been presuming though so I'm only going on that. Apologies if I was wrong.

If there is any justice then the cvnts will abandon this shambles of a match and start again without a corrupt piece of shit official in charge

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

The rules don't say you have to raise it to be deliberate , you can go into the tackle or situation with raised hands already but you may have deliberately raised them prior to entering the zone or move that's being assessed ... it was deliberate he knows it made him bigger and it may stop the ball

a delebtate conscious call 

thats a peno all day long 93 times out of 100 

but its a game of opinions , mine and the refs concour 

You're describing a reckless act not a deliberate one.  

The handball rule is just a joke and needs an overall because it has developed into some unknown which everyone adds there own bullshit twist to.

Archived