Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Have to admit I like simpson, does not overlap much and punts the ball upfield too much, but he is probably our best actual defender at present (maybe bar chilwell) 

I think if we had a team that could actually be bothered to move into space half of these punts upfield would stop. 

Yep... you don't often see it launched when an easy option is there. It's launched generally because there is no option.

Guest Col city fan

Horrible to watch this. The worst we've been for a very long time.

Make the change and give us half a chance of staying up.

Only Grey and Ndidi coming out of this game with any credit like they have any interest in trying to win a match 

Rest are a discrace.

Something massive must have gone on in the summer as the decline is mind blowing!!!

Sorry to say we're going down by far the worst team in current form, no fight no desire no idea.

It was fun whilst it lasted 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Can't take you seriously Doc, you've been banging the same drum every week. You'll get your wish I think, Ranners will stay and we'll go down.

Well, at least you know how I respond to every daft thing that comes out of your mouth. Still think Cattermole was the answer after Cambiasso then Kante? Still think that Amartey is entirely at fault for this season? 

Ranieri is making mistakes, out of almost naive loyalty to last seasons squad even though some of them are clearly shot, but he's still not telling them to hoof it regardless of the options, or telling Drinkwater to turn backwards at every opportunity. Everyone involved with this team have made a hash of this season, but the players have to take the blame for the performances - losing Kante shouldn't have turned them into such bottlers.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Horrible to watch this. The worst we've been for a very long time.

Make the change and give us half a chance of staying up.

I don't think this is even in our top 5 worst performances in the last 3 months

Archived