Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I was apocalyptically angry with him for the England debacle, but Hodgson did do sound jobs at WBA and Fulham.

As an overseer for the rest of the season, we could do a lot worse.

Bring Gary Neville in as his assistant.

I wouldn't be unhappy with this.

Yeah why appoint one failure when you can get two? 

Maybe we can bring in Howard Wilkinson as DOF while we are at it.

I dont want pearson back but if you told me hodgson was a serious candidate id probably sell my house rent a private jet to pickup pearson  and vinny jones and then force the owners to sign him or let vinny go to town on them lol.  Please say no to hodgson. 

With the exception of NP the club has gone for very senior experienced managers known around the world which may be why odds on Hodgson/Hiddink are short.

If Craig Shakespeare can get a victory tomorrow somehow that might make it more interesting 

It wasn't just the football that should scare anyone thinking about Hodgson.

It was also his attitude, no responsibility for anything, answers were rightly being demanded about the total failure he organised and he just sat there like a pensioner who had been dragged away from bingo to watch a school play of the grandchild he hates.

If you think you got annoyed with Pearson at press conferences wait until you watch Hodgsonasauras sulking claiming the 2-0 defeat to Hull was nothing to do with him.

We've had enough passing the buck in the last 6 months at this club to last a lifetime. 

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

It wasn't just the football that should scare anyone thinking about Hodgson.

It was also his attitude, no responsibility for anything, answers were rightly being demanded about the total failure he organised and he just sat there like a pensioner who had been dragged away from bingo to watch a school play of the grandchild he hates.

If you think you got annoyed with Pearson at press conferences wait until you watch Hodgsonasauras sulking claiming the 2-0 defeat to Hull was nothing to do with him.

We've had enough passing the buck in the last 6 months at this club to last a lifetime. 

:appl:

I saw on Facebook there's a new game of 'change the post horn gallop' to a more suitable tune.

Shaggy's 'it wasn't me' was mentioned...but there's many more it could be.

lol

Archived