Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

10 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Take this with not a pinch but a handfull of salt but a bloke at work claims to know certain security down the training ground claims to have seen Pearson down there early Saturday morning!

I'm by no means ITK but just passing info/gossip (which is probably what it is) 

Think this was true.. 

Someone snapped this photo of Hamer waiting to greet him.. 

ride-on-ostrich-costume-ac336.jpg

They really should allow Shakespeare to to take us to the end of the season and visit it then. If we get a reaction tonight we'll know things are on the the turn,the best managers aren't going to want to come to us where we are now, we'll look far more attractive if we stay up.

Is it really wrong and ridiculously misguided to think that Gary Neville until the end of the season might be a good move? (!)

So I think he's a great tactician - he's got a sense of humour and has everything to prove after his misfortunes abroad.....

Just think he's perhaps a more interesting option than labelling as a '****' and moving on dismissing him completely!

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Is it really wrong and ridiculously misguided to think that Gary Neville until the end of the season might be a good move? (!)

So I think he's a great tactician - he's got a sense of humour and has everything to prove after his misfortunes abroad.....

Just think he's perhaps a more interesting option than labelling as a '****' and moving on dismissing him completely!

He's the sort who I'd like to be seen given a chance but perhaps not at my club haha. I think it's going to end up with Shakey getting it until the end of the season. This is how I see it playing out. We'll either get a good result tonight and there'll be instant clamour for him to get it, we'll have a plucky defeat and then the speculation will continue on whose next to manage us but as always it'll take us ages to act. The Hull game will come around quickly and Shakey will still be in charge, where we'll get a win against a relegation rival. There's then a free 10 days before Sevilla at home and during that time our owners and cretins like Whelan and Rudkin will come to the conclusion that Shakespeare is the man they've always wanted and nobody else was ever in question. He's still 16/1 in places to manage 10 or more games this season, that is well worth a decent bet.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He's the sort who I'd like to be seen given a chance but perhaps not at my club haha. I think it's going to end up with Shakey getting it until the end of the season. This is how I see it playing out. We'll either get a good result tonight and there'll be instant clamour for him to get it, we'll have a plucky defeat and then the speculation will continue on whose next to manage us but as always it'll take us ages to act. The Hull game will come around quickly and Shakey will still be in charge, where we'll get a win against a relegation rival. There's then a free 10 days before Sevilla at home and during that time our owners and cretins like Whelan and Rudkin will come to the conclusion that Shakespeare is the man they've always wanted and nobody else was ever in question. He's still 16/1 in places to manage 10 or more games this season, that is well worth a decent bet.

Sure - though if we lose tonight, I think you can kiss that bet goodbye and they'll make an appointment - just due to pressure if nothing else....

7 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sure - though if we lose tonight, I think you can kiss that bet goodbye and they'll make an appointment - just due to pressure if nothing else....

I've a feeling that geezer from Fulham will be looked at. Slaviša Jokanović

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Never heard of him!

Scrap that anyway, he only signed a new deal on Friday. I'd seen that he'd been linked with a number of clubs as his contract was up in the summer and he's done very well with Fulham and he obviously somehow got Watford up after having about 3 managers in a month before him.

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Cracking manager, would be a great shout if Fulham don't go up this year (contracts mean nothing, just a bigger release clause)

As an aside Fulham academy is churning out some serious quality at the minute, he's got some great prospects to pick from. 

Might be a project he wants to stick around four as their ground is being redeveloped either next season or the one after. 

architecture2.jpg?w=622&h=278

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Pardew has been tentatively approached according to John Percy 

giphy.gif

Please no jesus christ. I would honestly rather be relegated with Claudio than stay up with ****ing Pardew. WE ARE NOT CRYSTAL ****ING PALACE.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Whenever I've seen Fulham this season (seem to be on the tele every weekend) I've noted about how well they play.

Their squad is truly average but they've all bought into the manager and they play a very watchable brand of football.

I think he'll get a good job if he keeps it up.

Jürgen Klinsmann is someone who I've always thought would be interesting and exciting to see manage in the Premier League. He did very well with Germany and had a good spell with the USA but didn't achieve as well at Bayern. He obviously represents a risk and wouldn't be a top pick but think he would galvanise the players and get us playing some decent football again.

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Pardew has been tentatively approached according to John Percy 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/26/leicester-city-step-managerial-hunt-craig-shakespeare-summons/

giphy.gif

I wonder how those who hate Pearson because he's stubborn, would feel if we appointed Alan Pardew because our owners weren't willing to swallow their pride and reappoint an infinitely better candidate for the job.

8 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

Pardew who was statistically the worst manager in all four divisions in 2016? That Pardew?

And we have taken that crown for 2017 yet people still wanted Ranieri to stay. Also Palace have actually got worse since left, not saying he is the answer though.

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

And we have taken that crown for 2017 yet people still wanted Ranieri to stay. Also Palace have actually got worse since left, not saying he is the answer though.

We have, but it's only February - this is over 12 months. He starts brightly I'll give him that, but I don't want him near this club. 

Failing Hiddink, I am firmly in the Pearson camp - partly due to the fact there's nobody better for us  in our current predicament, partly because he knows the players and should get a reaction out of them. 

Archived