Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

29 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

I will support any manager other than Pearson.

Let's have a petition to ban him from the city of Leicester. lol

Why would anyone do that after what he built here? Pearson will always be welcome in Leicester as he is a legend. Having said that I wouldn't personally want him back as manager but I still think you're post was completely sh@t. 

8 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Question. 

Never got round to asking anybody, What does NFP stand for? I get the NP but not the "F" 

Fvcking? 

I thought it was Frank, i.e. His middle name. May be completely wrong though! 

lol

It's Graham. Lol!

27 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Hodgson would be decent.  When considering a manager, you need to discount any international experiences as its a completely different task with completely different external pressures.

As a club manager of sides not dissimilar to us in size and stature, he's been very good.

I get the sentiment.

I just can't see it working for Owl Face here he's too old now really, 70 next season. he's a bit of a doddering idiot these days.

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'd hardly say he's favourite considering prices range from 3/1 to 14/1 and Pearson ranges from 8/11 to 17/10

I said Betfair mate. He's attracted/matched almost the same  amount of money in the last hour as Pearson matched in the last 24hrs. In fact, I just rechecked before posting this and he's now attracted more. Hiddink 7/4  Pearson 5/1

7 minutes ago, l444ry said:

I said Betfair mate. He's attracted/matched almost the same  amount of money in the last hour as Pearson matched in the last 24hrs. In fact, I just rechecked before posting this and he's now attracted more. Hiddink 7/4  Pearson 5/1

is that the betfair exchange rather than actual betfair? I just checked and those are not the prices at all

After Ranieri I think the last thing we need is another elderly manager.

We need someone who understands and values sports science and sports psychology.  I believe this is so important in our recent success.

We need someone who will repair the damage done by Ranieri to these aspects of the club.  Sven did the same thing because he did not understand it.

If Pearson cannot come back, then it has to be Shakespeare.  

Archived